Pgi

Take it slow dobsen and use the virtual account as you will make mistakes as I have and although the alerts have predominatly come through as wins I am showing a loss at this stage due to my errors in laying bets.
Have not had any alerts this week.
I was like you as I have been bitten before by Horse Racing type scams but this one sounded pretty good and I am the dumb type that was thinking "What if the bugger actually works".
I am still skeptical though.
Good luck

Yes ! I did the horse racing scam as well many years ago..... PGI have been telling me that there have been 20 alerts from sept 1 to the 4th and that only one went past the 3rd hour and about 3 went past the 2nd hour ( I have no idea what the hour thing means but they said it was a good hit rate)

I hope I get alot out of the webinars and the manual they give me. I will do the virtual account first and see how I go. They told me that the money you pay them ($5775.00) goes back to the improvement of the analysis software so that it gets better and better. They say they make their money from the $50.00 each month and say they have over 2000 clients so that is $100000.00 a month to cover their staff and other things.

Take it slow dobsen and use the virtual account as you will make mistakes as I have and although the alerts have predominatly come through as wins I am showing a loss at this stage due to my errors in laying bets.
I was like you as I have been bitten before by Horse Racing type scams but this one sounded pretty good and I am the dumb type that was thinking "What if the bugger actually works".
Good luck

how long have you been on the virtual account ?

About 4-5 weeks.
Have had only about a dozen alerts in this time so hard to judge quality yet.

Just curious, did your investment of $5775 include the Gold Package or the Platinum

Good luck

Hi Dobson
Use fernb's advice and get the feel for the whole thing with virtual money before you give it a shot with real cash. you really do have to keep an eye on what you are doing.Even refreshing a BOM page can change the selection from an up to a down bet and if you dont watch this you end up betting on the wrong direction especially if you are close to end time for placing the bet.By the time you realize this mistake either the bet has begun or moved to next 10 min period making it impossible to sell back. If you do have time to sell back you incure a cost penalty. Does that make sense? I have had this happen,changed the bet and then the market has gone the way of the original bet and then had to double more before success (or Loss:().I can give a good list of not what to do, not such a good list of how to make it work.

Hi Dobson
Use fernb's advice and get the feel for the whole thing with virtual money before you give it a shot with real cash. you really do have to keep an eye on what you are doing.Even refreshing a BOM page can change the selection from an up to a down bet and if you dont watch this you end up betting on the wrong direction especially if you are close to end time for placing the bet.By the time you realize this mistake either the bet has begun or moved to next 10 min period making it impossible to sell back. If you do have time to sell back you incure a cost penalty. Does that make sense? I have had this happen,changed the bet and then the market has gone the way of the original bet and then had to double more before success (or Loss:().I can give a good list of not what to do, not such a good list of how to make it work.

This is all great advice . I will definitely take heed in all this and make sure I do the right thing hopefully at the right time haahhahahahah....

will see how I go with the webinars and my training.

I did not get involved in this to lose money that is for sure. But hey it it like anything in life: If you dont do the right things you will lose.

All Current PGI Clients!

Hi All,

This is a great thread. I agree with a lot of what is said here;

-$5,000 is way to much to put towards something like this even though it works (mind you could work better);

-Also having to follow a strategy doubling out to 5 and 6 trades all the time is ridiculously high risk

-Plus I know for a fact you were promised 1 trade alert per index per day as an average and of late you'd be lucky to get 3 or 4 a week, not to mention the ones that are coming through are at all hours of the night.

I don't want you to put in $5,000 in fact I don't want you to put in anything up front. I want you to have a look at with your eyes before making a decision to invest on a put and call trading alert system that does work at a fantastic strike rate but also provides;

-An average of 0.5 Trade alerts per index per day (trading 2 markets = 5 a week, trading 4 markets = 10 a week, trading 6 markets = 15 a week.)

-That sends their trading alerts through at a reasonable time (always between 12pm & 3pm for Euro markets opening at 5pm AEST)

To have a look at this please go to:

Apex Investment Services - Leading Investment and Index Trading, Share Market Assessment

Click the contact us page and leave your best contact details.

In the addition message please leave reference of leeandersonT2W for your free hassle free trial

Hi All,

-$5,000 is way to much to put towards something like this even though it works (mind you could work better);

-Also having to follow a strategy doubling out to 5 and 6 trades all the time is ridiculously high risk

-Plus I know for a fact you were promised 1 trade alert per index per day as an average and of late you'd be lucky to get 3 or 4 a week, not to mention the ones that are coming through are at all hours of the night.

I don't want you to put in $5,000 in fact I don't want you to put in anything up front. I want you to have a look at with your eyes before making a decision to invest on a put and call trading alert system that does work at a fantastic strike rate but also provides;

-An average of 0.5 Trade alerts per index per day (trading 2 markets = 5 a week, trading 4 markets = 10 a week, trading 6 markets = 15 a week.)

-That sends their trading alerts through at a reasonable time (always between 12pm & 3pm for Euro markets opening at 5pm AEST)

Apex Investment Services - Leading Investment and Index Trading, Share Market Assessment

In the addition message please leave reference of leeandersonT2W for your free hassle free trial

what is the difference between your setup and PGI's? Do you give a money back guarantee if things go pearshaped? Do you have any real money trading statements that could be posted here. Is Betonmarkets your vehicle for placing bets?

Last edited:
what is the difference between your setup and PGI's? Do you give a money back guarantee if things go pearshaped? Do you have any real money trading statements that could be posted here. Is Betonmarkets your vehicle for placing bets?

Hasper,

I do not want to sit here and ear bash PGI or even gloat about our setup. I want the proof to be in the pudding. I'm offering a free look at what we have and how it works. We use BOM and IGMarkets which I notice is the sponsor of this site. Please click this link and fill in your details including leeandersonT2W in the additional message area and we'll chat further. Apex Investment Services - Contact Us - Leading Investment and Index Trading - Contact Us.

Hi All,

Hello,

I get where you are coming from.

But you know, gotta be in it to win it. Everything costs and yes there is alot of investment upfront but I figured if Property Developer Courses are charging $6000 for a 2 day seminar with no guarantee of you getting into property development and making money, what is the difference here ? I am getting a course on how to do index trading
and potentially in 3 weeks when I am confident in trading I can go live and make an extra $450 a week.
I believe the people that make big money in this world are those that KNOW what they are doing and also like to play and think outside the square.

If PGI can supply me with knowledge on how to index trade and what to do and what NOT to do and I follow their instructions then there is no reason why i should fail. Unless there data is wrong. But as I said earlier: Gotta be in it to win it!!

20 alerts from sept 1 to the 4th ????

Yes ! I did the horse racing scam as well many years ago..... PGI have been telling me that there have been 20 alerts from sept 1 to the 4th and that only one went past the 3rd hour and about 3 went past the 2nd hour ( I have no idea what the hour thing means but they said it was a good hit rate)

I hope I get alot out of the webinars and the manual they give me. I will do the virtual account first and see how I go. They told me that the money you pay them ($5775.00) goes back to the improvement of the analysis software so that it gets better and better. They say they make their money from the $50.00 each month and say they have over 2000 clients so that is $100000.00 a month to cover their staff and other things.

Evening all,
I have been getting alerts for all indices but have only received 8 alerts since Sept 1st. Am I being left out?, can someone confirm the number of alerts since Sept 1st. As I have said before, alerts were plentifull and the strike rate was good up untill the end of May, then something drastic happened, alerts have become few and far between, and not very reliable.
As for 2000 clients, in the last few months, I recall reading that there was around 800.

Regards,
Allan.

Evening all,
I have been getting alerts for all indices but have only received 8 alerts since Sept 1st. Am I being left out?, can someone confirm the number of alerts since Sept 1st. As I have said before, alerts were plentifull and the strike rate was good up untill the end of May, then something drastic happened, alerts have become few and far between, and not very reliable.
As for 2000 clients, in the last few months, I recall reading that there was around 800.

Regards,
Allan.

PS : To nights alert went past 3 hours, did you all get this alert, German index lower (up)

Got 1 last night Swiss (lower) and came good in first hour.
Nothing else for about a week.
I probably wouldnt panic if only a few alerts came through. Would rather have quality overb quantity.

Got 1 last night Swiss (lower) and came good in first hour.
Nothing else for about a week.
I probably wouldnt panic if only a few alerts came through. Would rather have quality overb quantity.

Good point. Quality instead of quantity. Fernb... how are the webinars ? Are they informative?

Did webinar once with Norman and have a pretty good grasp.
Made some mistakes and followed through with phone call to Norman who was very helpful.
Fortunately you can make as many mistakes as you want on the virtual account.