Pgi

Hi wellsey
What do you mean that's the way it's meant to be? What us broke? Yeah I think you're right!! Fml :(
Cya

I have never seen a single such scheme that didn't end up like this. When will people realise that these things are designed to relieve them of their money?

Pboyles do you actually know what we are talking about? What do you mean by schemes?

There are hundreds of these schemes around, sometimes they offer 'signals', sometimes they offer training, sometimes they offer managed funds. Every single one that I have ever seen has ended up with people losing their money.

These thing are designed to make money for the people selling them, not the people buying them. They sold you a dream of easy money for 'just 15 minutes work a day', sadly you fell for it, as do many others.

Google the following...

Aussie Rob
Senen Pousa
Murray Priestly

They all offered easy money and look how they ended up. That's just the tip of the iceberg, rest assured anyone that is offering to make you money through trading or investments is out to rip you off.

I'm sure he does Nix, he's been a member almost twice as long as I have and look at our post counts.

I know what I'm talking about, I've seen many of these schemes come and go, none of them will make you money. Here's another one

LiveTraderGlobal | LTG GoldRock | LiveTraderGlobal.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

There were several threads about these people on T2W, many people that had given them money were complaining, in the end T2W deleted all reference to them because they had received legal threats. Australia is a hotbed for these sort of things, as you'll have noticed if you googled the names I gave you earlier.

Hi there ruckman, nix, pboyles and anyone else.

Happy New Year (start of 2013), I have had next to no time this year, how has it been? I see there have been no posts, must be going OK now??

Cheers,