Pgi

Hey Dobsenw, from your posts over the last couple of days it sounds like you're not following WW's strategy. My understanding of it is that when you trade on an alert you must budget to follow it if necessary for a total of 5 hours.
Wellsey made a good point when he stated "In my opinion, if the stratergy you use takes you past the 3rd hour you must be prepaired to go the distance. You must have the funds, the time and the nerve."

Hey Dobsenw, from your posts over the last couple of days it sounds like you're not following WW's strategy. My understanding of it is that when you trade on an alert you must budget to follow it if necessary for a total of 5 hours.
Wellsey made a good point when he stated "In my opinion, if the stratergy you use takes you past the 3rd hour you must be prepaired to go the distance. You must have the funds, the time and the nerve."

Yes you have a point.

Look at the Irish in the 6th hour! They let us go to the 5th with no advice. U.S jobs data was released during the 5th hour that was the problem! I lost a bundle again!!

Look at the Irish in the 6th hour! They let us go to the 5th with no advice. U.S jobs data was released during the 5th hour that was the problem! I lost a bundle again!!

Feels like PGI all over again doesn't it ? Far out ! I know the strategy says to go to the 6th hour but boy that is a lot of funds to trade if it loses on the 6th even if you were trading $100. You are risking around $6000 by the time you are hitting the 6th hour.

What do you mean about the US jobs data ? Did they not have data in the first place to release the alert ?

U.Sdata was released at 12.30 our time which is when the Irish spiked back up in the fifth hour. It was winning until the half past mark

Did you go into the 6th hour? I thought the strategy was to go to 5 hours? But I should have gone to the 6th cos it would have won!

Did you go into the 6th hour? I thought the strategy was to go to 5 hours? But I should have gone to the 6th cos it would have won!

Hmmm... I was just checking my records to see if I had a copy of the recent strategy WWIS sent out a few months ago. I thought it was to the 6th hour but I could be wrong.

What are your thoughts on future alerts ? This has been a hectic week for trades going past the 3rd hour.

I'm going to play them quite small I think I only started to win $50 last night which cost me $25 but it was big by the 5th hour. I think I'll halve it for a while see how that goes! Very tiring week this has been

I'm going to play them quite small I think I only started to win $50 last night which cost me $25 but it was big by the 5th hour. I think I'll halve it for a while see how that goes! Very tiring week this has been

You know, the funny thing is I usually received an sms if it goes past the 3rd hour on what is going on but these past few alerts that have gone past the 3rd hour, I have not heard anything.

You know what the funny thing though, when you start trading low the alerts win on the 1st hour every time. Then when you decide to place big a few months later the alerts get longer and longer.