Pgi

I did the italian last night won at 1 1/2 hours, I haven't looked yet to see what happened if it was done by the hour.

I'm here too, did the German take 5 hours last night, at a quick look that is what it look like, I do 1/2 hours so was out at the first hour.

Yes the German took 5 hours! Stressed out I was, hate long ones!! Don't know why it went so badly

Hi Nix35

glad you got through it, I lost one the other week, an alert came through to change directions but unfortunately I didn't get the alert, it went into my junk mail, first and only one to ever do that so unfortunately I'm pretty much back to square 1.

Hi mollys76,
Don't you get alerts to your mobile phone too?
With the German last night I was getting pretty low on funds so in the end was only getting my money back! So it was basically a waste of time.

Unfortunately I had my mobile on charge and not much service in my house (only do this about once a week), I've never had any problems getting them through email, it was and still is the only alert that went into my junk mail.

It takes a long time to build it back up doesn't it! I've had it happen to me a few times at the moment I'm fine but last night was a bit of a scare

Hi Wellsey, how's it going?

Hi there Juiser,
My account has been fluctuating up and down for about a month, losses have been mainly on my own selections, although I have missed a few alerts ( of the few) recently.

Cheers.

That's no good. I guess you should just stick to trading only on the alerts instead of your own selections. That's what I do and I am making money!