Pgi

OK cool. Thanks for all advice. I am assuming you have made $$ to pay off the original payment plus the remaining amount to PGI ?

Evening all,

Did you all receive the email from PGI regarding the last 16 weeks, what are your thoughts?

Regards,
Allan.

Presently, I am not recieving alerts due to loosing nz$9000 in july, so they obviously didn't think me important enough to e-mail me about their changes. I'll watch what happens for a while before getting involved. Interestingly,I understand some people have been offered cash, after taking losses, by PGI staff or directors.

I'm in the same boat as 'Car'. I had to put a stop to my subscription as had no money left in my trading account. I didn't see the point in paying $55 per month for a system that was unprofitable.

I too missed out on this last email from PGI. What did they have to say?

Just that they had made new arrangments regarding alerts and tested them. The new alerts are now being given out. My friend is recieving them so I'll watch with interest. He got the e-mail and has forwarded it for me. I don't like the fact that all their alerts are not available to us (after the event, say the day after). It would be handy for us watching the system. Another thing that bugs me, is that some times they talk of counting double-ups and sometimes hours played (ie 1st, 2nd, or third hour, double-ups are one behind hours), I'd like them to use hours only. Interestingly, in this e-mail, they have now showen us the BOM print out of their account, (I allways found that less than easy to understand, but then I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed).

I'm in the same boat as 'Car'. I had to put a stop to my subscription as had no money left in my trading account. I didn't see the point in paying $55 per month for a system that was unprofitable.

I too missed out on this last email from PGI. What did they have to say?

Same boat as Car & Johnbo. getting cramped in here. Any chance of someone posting or fowarding this email from PGI? Sure we paupers would like to have a chance at regaining some of our lost funds if PGI are handing some back

BOM print out of their account

Just that they had made new arrangments regarding alerts and tested them. The new alerts are now being given out. My friend is recieving them so I'll watch with interest. He got the e-mail and has forwarded it for me. I don't like the fact that all their alerts are not available to us (after the event, say the day after). It would be handy for us watching the system. Another thing that bugs me, is that some times they talk of counting double-ups and sometimes hours played (ie 1st, 2nd, or third hour, double-ups are one behind hours), I'd like them to use hours only. Interestingly, in this e-mail, they have now showen us the BOM print out of their account, (I allways found that less than easy to understand, but then I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed).

The print out only shows that first bet wins and loses are about 50/50, no double up information on losing bets. What was the point of sending that printout??

Regards,
Allan.

some people have been offered cash, after taking losses

Presently, I am not recieving alerts due to loosing nz$9000 in july, so they obviously didn't think me important enough to e-mail me about their changes. I'll watch what happens for a while before getting involved. Interestingly,I understand some people have been offered cash, after taking losses, by PGI staff or directors.

Afternoon Car,

Were did this tit bit come from and can it be substanciated ??

Allan.

Hi Alan, looks like I got the wrong end of the stick. It was in fact a suggestion to ask for cash against losses, as if thats likely! Although there may be a case for thoes times when using the advertised 6 hour rule and they go to 8, or 9hrs, as has happened to me. Should I try it? Don.

Should I try it?

Hi Alan, looks like I got the wrong end of the stick. It was in fact a suggestion to ask for cash against losses, as if thats likely! Although there may be a case for thoes times when using the advertised 6 hour rule and they go to 8, or 9hrs, as has happened to me. Should I try it? Don.

Yes, if you have any luck, I'll try aswell.

Allan

hi all,

Did anyone else get the alert for the UK, LOWER, at 12.10 GMT last night??

Allan

Hi all! I'm also new to this blog so any help as I stumble in would be greatly appreciated! I have just signed up to get PGI's alerts and am waiting for whatever they send to arrive. Apparently I have to attend training webinars to learn how to trade. Any advice on this? Are they helpful, or do I need to get info elsewhere to understand what to do? Is there anyone I should talk to in particular? Any suggestions on how much I should bet and does their strategy work or does someone have a better method?

Hi all! I'm also new to this blog so any help as I stumble in would be greatly appreciated! I have just signed up to get PGI's alerts and am waiting for whatever they send to arrive. Apparently I have to attend training webinars to learn how to trade. Any advice on this? Are they helpful, or do I need to get info elsewhere to understand what to do? Is there anyone I should talk to in particular? Any suggestions on how much I should bet and does their strategy work or does someone have a better method?

my advice includes rereading previous posts in this tread . Use a virtual account until you are positive that you are following the procedures correctly as mistakes can be very costly

Hi Jackoo,

I just signed up too to PGI a week ago and just attended my first webinar last night. My suggestion is to read the manual they send out to you and then attend the webinar. From there open up a VIRTUAL account with betonmarkets and then practice what you learnt at the webinar until you get the feel of it. Then attend another webinar. DONT bother too much about getting the alerts until you are confident to trade. I am going to attend another webinar to recap anything I missed in the first one and then practice some more. I believe it it worth making mistakes with a virtual account before going live. I am going to bet small first and not get over my head. If I can start making an extra $100 a week then that is a start then will build it up from there. I don't want to be greedy. I believe with the alerts there strategy is safe and pretty straight forward. I did not pay thousands of dollars to not have a good strategy. Good Luck !

hi all,

Did anyone else get the alert for the UK, LOWER, at 12.10 GMT last night??

Allan

Allan,

How did it go ? did you win on the first hour ? Funny you mentioned this market as I was practicing on my virtual account an hour prior to your alert and won on the first hour.

UK alert

Allan,

How did it go ? did you win on the first hour ? Funny you mentioned this market as I was practicing on my virtual account an hour prior to your alert and won on the first hour.

Afternoon ????

No luck in first or second hours, then was unable to place bet for third hour.
Notice from BOM said 1underlying 2 time range, not sure what this meant

Did you have an alert to pracice on or were you using an old alert?
DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE THAT UK ALERT????

Allan.

Hi there Bazza,

Have not seen you here before, what have you been doing since November 08?

Allan.

Afternoon ????

No luck in first or second hours, then was unable to place bet for third hour.
Notice from BOM said 1underlying 2 time range, not sure what this meant

Did you have an alert to pracice on or were you using an old alert?
DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE THAT UK ALERT????

Allan.

It was around 9pm Sydney time that i put it thru the practice trade not from any alert I had.

Very slow week. Now trading with real money-gasp.
2 alerts this week to Thursday swiss which came in second hour & UK which came in first.

Very slow week. Now trading with real money-gasp.
2 alerts this week to Thursday swiss which came in second hour & UK which came in first.

did you get any last night as I activated my alerts but got nothing ?