Pgi

Hi Guys

The UK alert was on the 20th it came in in the 5 hour however it showed on the graph that it came in in the 3 rd hour, i cancelled my DLB up and when i look at my profit i saw i had lost so spoke with BetONMarkets and was told that the 59min tick was the last tick showing the 60 min tick did not show until the following graph. It has now been changed so the tick will continue until passed the full hour ie tick at the 58 min 59 min 60 min and until 1st and 2nd min of the next hour. This UK alert was close to call given the final result i lost $550.00 USD thank goodness it was virtual account. Since late July i have not traded i lost a packet and now in deep discussions with PGI and how the sold me the system they keep trying to flob me off with excuses, the alerts during August have not been that good either so i am glad i am not trading at the moment i would not trust PGIs comment or the alerts my feeling is we all need to push them hard to get some sort of compensation, they should not have sold the system knowing that they could not trust the alerts but they just keep on selling and sending out alerts. Dose any know on what bases they are selling the system 6 double ups or cut/loss 3 hour neither work at the moment and DO NOT TRUST THE SALES STAFF KEEP YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK i wish i had.

Lotusspeed

Hi Guys

The UK alert was on the 20th it came in in the 5 hour however it showed on the graph that it came in in the 3 rd hour, i cancelled my DLB up and when i look at my profit i saw i had lost so spoke with BetONMarkets and was told that the 59min tick was the last tick showing the 60 min tick did not show until the following graph. It has now been changed so the tick will continue until passed the full hour ie tick at the 58 min 59 min 60 min and until 1st and 2nd min of the next hour. This UK alert was close to call given the final result i lost $550.00 USD thank goodness it was virtual account. Since late July i have not traded i lost a packet and now in deep discussions with PGI and how the sold me the system they keep trying to flob me off with excuses, the alerts during August have not been that good either so i am glad i am not trading at the moment i would not trust PGIs comment or the alerts my feeling is we all need to push them hard to get some sort of compensation, they should not have sold the system knowing that they could not trust the alerts but they just keep on selling and sending out alerts. Dose any know on what bases they are selling the system 6 double ups or cut/loss 3 hour neither work at the moment and DO NOT TRUST THE SALES STAFF KEEP YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK i wish i had.

Lotusspeed

Hopefully we dont have a pattern of people losing. As previously advised whilst I have had only 5 alerts to date, 4 have been good. I probably need to see a lot more before I see any trend, however given the most recent comments on forum, it appears many have come to grief since May. It would be interesting to hear from anyone who has been using the system for a long term. As advised, I spoke with 3 people PGI referred me to who apparently have been trading for some time and they all confirmed solid results.
One did advise that it is a system you should not expect to get rich from.
You could still be suspicious of any referrals from PGI as they could have been planted by them, after all I am sure they have already thought about what to do when prospective customers ask for referalls. Anyway, I gave them the benefit of the doubt as the system sounded like it could be alright.
As far as getting a refund or compensation, I would suggest little or no chance as we all knew we were in fact gambling and were told as such. I dont recall any actual guarantee from any rep of PGI.
Moving on, I will now look forward to my next alerts and keep playing with the virtual account and keep the forum posted as to results. Hopefully others can do the same.
My indexes are UK, Swiss, German & French. Interesting to see if others have different indexes and how they are operating. Maybe there are some indexes to avoid. Only an open forum can decide.
Good luck Punters

Hi Guys,

This forum is cruising along nicely and everyone’s experience and thoughts on this matter is priceless. The truth of the matter is that it’s a system that tries to read market movements and at the moment things are strange and as a result from the feedback on this forum, it's a time to either trade virtually to build data and experience or trade small if you need that gambling inch scratched.

So I sent an email to PGI voicing my concerns about my research as I was considering joining. A few weeks later I got a call from a senior sales agent who explained the lady I was dealing with from the start had left so he was picking up her account. He was quite informative and went on to explain the markets, their movements and various stories he was aware of about trading in general. I explain my concerns about the volatile times and the lower percentage of trades coming through. Told him I'd watch and wait to see when the systems recovers and again becomes profitable like advertised and win ratios again hits the 90% plus mark. He commended me for my patience and agreed on my strategy. I'd also recommend the same for anyone out there considering the system. What he did do is state that I had a great deal and that the alert allocation and agreement could be reallocated to someone else if I was not to take it and if I then considered the system in the future I may not be able to get the same great deal again. So he recommended I place a small deposit ($200 to $500) on the offer therefore guaranteeing the agreement and amount of alerts and license fee. I explained that it seems like the simplest sales trick in the book to conjure up urgency and exclusivity but he assured me that from his experience I was really getting a very good deal and he did seem genuine. The deal was $5600 AUD now and $5600 AUD in 6 months if and only if I made 10K profit in the six months. This was for 4 markets with an alert maintenance monthly fee of $70 a month. Seemed pretty good to me as to waive half the fee based on a 6 month profit of $10,000 I thought gee they must be really confident I'm going to profit well within six months. I told him I’d think about it and he plans to call me in a week or two’s time. Hope it’s not bad business disclosing the offer but I think it’s important to share this information to gain a better understanding of PGI sales strategies.

hi books

Be careful about joining pgi. from my research i have come to the conclusion that they are another scam from the gold coast. Do not part with your money no even $200. Their talk of limited allocations is bs. The only way to profit from this system is to have a success rate of at least 90% which by the sounds of it the system is not achieving. I think in the long run u will lose money.
i was very close to joining up with pgi recently. they were very convincing and they even sent me a few alerts to test out which were successful within the 3 hours so that got me realy thinkin bout joining up. But after doin sum research online i changed my mind. In particular this forum had sum gud info so read thru this thread and also take a look at ozripoffs.com pgi is mentioned there which got me thinking twice. pgi gave me the same sales pitch u mentioned above they kept tellin me that they have limited allocations and its on hold for me blah blah. they even mentioned the comet grant that they received from the government however that grant was given to a company by the name of insider news and not pgi but pgi claims to have the radar system which the grant was handed out for. im not sure how accurate that information is though. Anyway they called me numerous times with the offer u mentioned above they even mentioned an offer that another customer had paid half of the fee for an allocation but was unable to finance the other half and all i had to pay was $5775 and no more to pay. Finally i told them that i am not interested. But after a few weeks they kept calling me again and their latest offer was $5775 for the platinum package which was for 8 indices and another $5775 in 6 months after making 20k profit.
To sum up for everyone thats thinking of joining pgi be careful and remember if its too good to be tru it probably is. There is no easy way to get rich. You probably have as much chance of guessing which way the market is going to move and jus doubling up to the third hour lol. I fink you are better off spending your money buying shares in bluechip companies which pay dividends or even learning to trade forex.

I understand the most recent sceptical opinions on value for money and believe me it was hard to part with nearly $6000 for this package. Hopefully this forum can attract more contributors and we get an informed indication of success/failure of system.
No alerts for a few days now, perhaps I am being punished by PGI for putting opinions on this forum.
Interesting to see people are getting offered the Platinum Package for the same entry as gold for me. Perhaps I did not push hard enough.
Anyway, I am probably being delusional since I have already parted with my cash, but so far so good.
Just need some more alerts to keep track of percentages.

Hi Guys,

This forum is cruising along nicely and everyone’s experience and thoughts on this matter is priceless. The truth of the matter is that it’s a system that tries to read market movements and at the moment things are strange and as a result from the feedback on this forum, it's a time to either trade virtually to build data and experience or trade small if you need that gambling inch scratched.

So I sent an email to PGI voicing my concerns about my research as I was considering joining. A few weeks later I got a call from a senior sales agent who explained the lady I was dealing with from the start had left so he was picking up her account. He was quite informative and went on to explain the markets, their movements and various stories he was aware of about trading in general. I explain my concerns about the volatile times and the lower percentage of trades coming through. Told him I'd watch and wait to see when the systems recovers and again becomes profitable like advertised and win ratios again hits the 90% plus mark. He commended me for my patience and agreed on my strategy. I'd also recommend the same for anyone out there considering the system. What he did do is state that I had a great deal and that the alert allocation and agreement could be reallocated to someone else if I was not to take it and if I then considered the system in the future I may not be able to get the same great deal again. So he recommended I place a small deposit ($200 to $500) on the offer therefore guaranteeing the agreement and amount of alerts and license fee. I explained that it seems like the simplest sales trick in the book to conjure up urgency and exclusivity but he assured me that from his experience I was really getting a very good deal and he did seem genuine. The deal was $5600 AUD now and $5600 AUD in 6 months if and only if I made 10K profit in the six months. This was for 4 markets with an alert maintenance monthly fee of $70 a month. Seemed pretty good to me as to waive half the fee based on a 6 month profit of $10,000 I thought gee they must be really confident I'm going to profit well within six months. I told him I’d think about it and he plans to call me in a week or two’s time. Hope it’s not bad business disclosing the offer but I think it’s important to share this information to gain a better understanding of PGI sales strategies.

Was his name Ted? Mine was $7700 for 6 markets with $7700 when I hit $20000 profit. Also my monthly fee is $50.I was also told that if i left it a few weeks that my deal would be 15k for the same number of markets.How would they know if you reached the point to send them off their next easy money??? do they have a link to BOM who could divulge your account details??? After I started i also worked out that on the number of alerts I was recieving that I wouldn't reach that amount anyway.(that was with their original system of $50 bets).With very few alerts now (and a few good loses) even with $400 bets you probably still wouldn't reach that target!

I understand the most recent sceptical opinions on value for money and believe me it was hard to part with nearly $6000 for this package. Hopefully this forum can attract more contributors and we get an informed indication of success/failure of system.
No alerts for a few days now, perhaps I am being punished by PGI for putting opinions on this forum.
Interesting to see people are getting offered the Platinum Package for the same entry as gold for me. Perhaps I did not push hard enough.
Anyway, I am probably being delusional since I have already parted with my cash, but so far so good.
Just need some more alerts to keep track of percentages.

I hope it goes well for you but $6000 is a lot of money to part with if you only can ever do the virtual account trading, but doing that is a whole lot wiser than watching even more dissappear in the real thing . PGI's latest results are all virtual accounts. Not hard to see why they dont have a 'live' link to their account on BOM anymore (link was avaliable from members page on PGI's website). I saw thier last one go to zero at the same time my real money was going on the same alerts. 2 loses after several doubleups on the one night. ouch :(

Dont know what to say at this point....
Still no alerts last night. Either the dart thrower is on holidays, the markets are too volatile or as I previously thought PGI are punishing me for posting on this site (I am paranoid).
I am in no hurry to start with real money and if alerts are far & few between then that is OK as I would prefer qualified alerts rather than alerts just for the sake of momentum.
I am dirty though that be_wise was offered 8 indices for the same price as I paid for 4. Probably my fault for not making it harder for the PGI rep to sell me the package.
Cmon PGI lets have some good alerts.

Hasper - Can't remember his name. Sounded middle aged, confident and seemed to know what he was talking about. Ok so my deal does seem in line with yours so, what they were offering us was no show stopper and as we have compared experiences it seems we both got similar if not the same selling strategies used on us, no big surprise there really. I got told it's based on a honour system and that they have found through experience, that after trading for those 6 months and making a profit, people are usually happy to pay the remaining license fee. They don't have a link to BOM however you have to hand in a BOM 6 month trading report which shows basically a profit and loss statement. It's basically based on goodwill and a very smart selling strategy as it promotes trust doesn't it?

Your right with the current alerts coming out and if it stays like this for the next even few months there’s little chance of hitting the target but hey what a smart way for PGI to sell their product. If you cut the price in half people would all be saying why are you all of a sudden trying to give it away? So instead they prompt this honour system which makes them out to look like angels, clever.

ferb - Don't feel down on yourself the initial offer is attractive and if I had the surplus money at the time I probably would of taken the first deal. When I first heard of it I was quite excited and my available funds only stopped me purchasing it up front. I guess usually with systems like this we are not use to them being so "negotiable".

Hasper - Can't remember his name. Sounded middle aged, confident and seemed to know what he was talking about. Ok so my deal does seem in line with yours so, what they were offering us was no show stopper and as we have compared experiences it seems we both got similar if not the same selling strategies used on us, no big surprise there really. I got told it's based on a honour system and that they have found through experience, that after trading for those 6 months and making a profit, people are usually happy to pay the remaining license fee. They don't have a link to BOM however you have to hand in a BOM 6 month trading report which shows basically a profit and loss statement. It's basically based on goodwill and a very smart selling strategy as it promotes trust doesn't it?

Your right with the current alerts coming out and if it stays like this for the next even few months there’s little chance of hitting the target but hey what a smart way for PGI to sell their product. If you cut the price in half people would all be saying why are you all of a sudden trying to give it away? So instead they prompt this honour system which makes them out to look like angels, clever.

Can you honestly tell me that you would part with what would be about 3/4 of your profits? 20000-7700-7700 = 4600 for your new fishing boat. tinny vs cabin.this doesn't include funding your betting account.
I agree, a clever selling plot as in all the excitement of making money you would tend to look at that 20k as what you will potentially make.(if that makes sense!)

Got 3 alerts on Thursday night, Swiss, German and a late UK.
Swiss & German got up in the third hour althought I missed the cutoff time for doubling up on the swiss market (BOM do not take bets in the last 90 minutes of trading -100 minutes for the swiss),and the UK rolled over into the next day to come in on the first session.
You need balls for this as doubling up for the third hour is heavy and you find yourself checking the graph on a minute by minute basis at 11.30 at night. All this stress with virtual money!
Anyway for those interested, Stats for me to date.
8 Alerts
First Hour Success 3
Second Hour 2
Third Hour 2
Failed after 3 1
Probably not too bad a result.

Recovery

Swiss & German got up in the third hour althought I missed the cutoff time for doubling up on the swiss market (BOM do not take bets in the last 90 minutes of trading -100 minutes for the swiss),and the UK rolled over into the next day to come in on the first session.
You need balls for this as doubling up for the third hour is heavy and you find yourself checking the graph on a minute by minute basis at 11.30 at night. All this stress with virtual money!
8 Alerts
First Hour Success 3
Second Hour 2
Third Hour 2
Failed after 3 1

Evening fernbe, and others,

Calculate how many second, even first, hour wins will it take to recover that one loss, and hope that there is not another losing one while doing so.

Regards,
Allan.

8 Alerts
First Hour Success 3
Second Hour 2
Third Hour 2
Failed after 3 1

How have the alerts been lately. I got mine put on hold so havn't any idea on how many are coming in or their success rate

Got 2 last week, both UK. The first went past third hour, thus a loss and the second came in second hour. Nothing last night, hopefully something soon.
So far have had 100% success on anything but UK. UK are about 50/50.
When you say put on hold, have you requested the hold or have PGI put you on hold.
Interesting what Wellsey said about checking how many wins are needed to recover 1 loss.
I am no mathemetician (probably not even a good speller-did I spell Mathemetician correct) but you need at least 90% wins over a period of time to make very little. If you get reach the PGI projection of 96% you are laughing.

Got 2 last week, both UK. The first went past third hour, thus a loss and the second came in second hour. Nothing last night, hopefully something soon.
So far have had 100% success on anything but UK. UK are about 50/50.
When you say put on hold, have you requested the hold or have PGI put you on hold.
Interesting what Wellsey said about checking how many wins are needed to recover 1 loss.
I am no mathemetician (probably not even a good speller-did I spell Mathemetician correct) but you need at least 90% wins over a period of time to make very little. If you get reach the PGI projection of 96% you are laughing.

hi fernb
I put my alerts on hold for a few reasons. firstly i had no money to continue as it all had been lost and I have not been too keen to wack another 3k or so in to start again. secondly i couldn't see the point in paying 50 a mth for something i wouldn't be using. lastly doing this system has placed a good deal of strain on my marriage due to the losses and the late night alerts going off at all hours. When i started my plan was to use winnings to treat the family to things we maybe could not afford otherwise. This has obviously not worked out,although for the first few months my BOM account was well into the black.As you have worked out it does take a lot to recoup a loss esspecially as most losses are after the third double up. and as wellsey said without another loss while you are regaining lost ground

Sorry to hear about your situation. I must admit I was and still am skeptical about this scheme.
Would be pretty hard to recover funds once you are in a long term loss situation.
I guess I went into this with an open mind and was prepared to lose my investment cost even though it would really hurt. Still not playing with real money yet. No more alerts since my last post.

Sorry to hear about your situation. I must admit I was and still am skeptical about this scheme.
Would be pretty hard to recover funds once you are in a long term loss situation.
I guess I went into this with an open mind and was prepared to lose my investment cost even though it would really hurt. Still not playing with real money yet. No more alerts since my last post.

Hi,

I have found this thread with alot of good information on PGI. I decided to get the package and give it a go. .PGI have been in touch with me for over 2 mths giving me alot of information. I originally did not want to get involved as I have done stupid things like this in the past so did not want to lose any more money. But they got someone else to speak to me and what they said made sense. So after many calls I decided "what the heck, gotta try anything once" so now I am just waiting on my manual to arrive for me to study it. I figure if I understand everything they teach me, I should be fine. Will see how we go.....

The last 5 weeks have been off for pgi, we all had losses.
This was blamed on an internal security 'issue' its all a little vague.
However they took a week to resolve the issues, and the last week out of about 20 alerts only 1 went through the 3 hour mark, all is looking good.
Hope it stays that way!

How are you doing now with PGI ? I just signed up and waiting for my manual to be sent to me.

Take it slow dobsen and use the virtual account as you will make mistakes as I have and although the alerts have predominatly come through as wins I am showing a loss at this stage due to my errors in laying bets.
Have not had any alerts this week.
I was like you as I have been bitten before by Horse Racing type scams but this one sounded pretty good and I am the dumb type that was thinking "What if the bugger actually works".
I am still skeptical though.
Good luck