OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

Hi, I'm new to this site and I've been trading the forex for about a year now, on and off. Lost about 20,000 so far. Can't seem to find the right direction to trade. It seems like you have find a way to win. Thanks for sharing. I'll be checking your thread daily.
Thanks,

Market Outlook: Jun' 02

Hello Friends,

Hope you all had a great weekend. I am going to wait and see how market develops today and would refrain from taking any new positions. Last month we had an excellent run and later today I'll send an summary of those trades. Please also note that there will be a special announcement regarding the signals tomorrow, so do make sure that you read the email.

Also note that there is holiday today in New Zealand, however if won't not affect the market that much in case if you decide to place trades.

Enjoy your day :)
Oz

+2890 Pips In May, 84% Success Rate

Hello Friends,

We had an outstanding month with +2980 Pips in the month of May. There were total 32 trades out of which 27 were winners.

Here is the breakdown per signal type.

1. Daily signals: 15 wins out of 16.
2. Oz Special: 7 wins out of 9
3. AES Signals: 5 wins out of 7

You can download the detailed spreadsheet here.

Cheers,
Oz

Tell you what im seriously confused now! I have a subscription to pro real time for my charts, but I wasnt getting the same signals as you guys. So now im using MT4, I dont understand why the value 0 on the indicators moves up and down? And why my stot is below the line 0 when another computers line is above? I have settings the same on both PC's? Help please??????

Rossini,
Different charting software, different data feeds, manipulation of data, its hard to put a finger on what the problem could be. The problem I am having is validating the number of pips this system gets compared to what its creator has publicized. I am not trying to say that Oz is less than honorable, but can anyone else validate the number of pips????

interesting system, I registered for the email alerts recently and am doing quite well with Marketiva's Virtual Money.

just subscribing to this thread, that's all..:D

well if you want to continue getting signals, then you are going to have to pay for it now......Good luck everyone

May Summary

Hi
I've seen the summary of trades for May, and I have to say I'm a little confused. Firstly its very difficult to see which are new trades, and which are on-going or concluding trades. But apart from that, a couple of examples of trades I cannot understand:

1. 29th May USD/CHF LONG . (Daily Signal)
I understand the entry signals, but the close/open for 29th/30th was 1.0495 and the highest since then has only been 1.0525 = 30 pips, yet you claim a 300 pip win so far instead of a loss!

2. 30th May GBP/USD SHORT (Daily signal)
How could this be a Short entry signal when the Stot was way above 0?
(I am using ODL Metatrader)

Regards
Beaumont

well if you want to continue getting signals, then you are going to have to pay for it now......Good luck everyone

yeah, I just got the email. here's his reasoning, " As of today the daily signals will be an exclusive paid service. The reason to make these changes is to help people who are serious about learning and dedicated to excel in Forex market." :LOL:

$249 per month... no thanks, I'm out and I'm sure most other people are also.

Pure greed...(n)

Hi
I've seen the summary of trades for May, and I have to say I'm a little confused. Firstly its very difficult to see which are new trades, and which are on-going or concluding trades. But apart from that, a couple of examples of trades I cannot understand:

1. 29th May USD/CHF LONG . (Daily Signal)
I understand the entry signals, but the close/open for 29th/30th was 1.0495 and the highest since then has only been 1.0525 = 30 pips, yet you claim a 300 pip win so far instead of a loss!

2. 30th May GBP/USD SHORT (Daily signal)
How could this be a Short entry signal when the Stot was way above 0?
(I am using ODL Metatrader)

Regards
Beaumont

The signal for GBP/USD I dont understand also? I think it was a very cleaver marketing ploy of OZFX to get 6000 subscribers fee then start a payed signal. If only 1000 of the subscribers pay him $250 per month then he makes a quarter of a million every month with out risking a pip! This is better then the $60,000 he 'made' in the last for weeks by trading.

Has anyone thought the reason OZFX put this system on the net in the first place was so a 'large' group of people could move the market for him? E.g. if just 1000 people place there trade on the opening of the daily candle 1am GMT and if the avg size of trade is just 1 lot (about £10 per pip) then thats £10,000 per point buying or selling the market at one given time. When the UK and USA are not open then that is enough to move the market! So because OZFX knows when and where all the volume is going to come in, he puts a trade on just before we all put our trades on, he uses our volume to get out a few min later. So when we are buying he is selling to us, and when we are selling he is buying from us!!!

Thats not being dishonist thats just a cleaver trader at work.....

If only 1000 of the subscribers pay him $250 per month then he makes a quarter of a million every month with out risking a pip

He will be lucky to get even 60 people and probably even less at that price. The whole method has been documented so why pay when you can get it all now FOC ?

Paul

He will be lucky to get even 60 people and probably even less at that price. The whole method has been documented so why pay when you can get it all now FOC ?

Paul

Totally agree...............
Plus, how do you know he's going to keep giving out the right signals. If he's getting paid by all of us, then he doesn't need to trade no more, so why need to research. Oh well, best of luck to whoever sign up with him....

I was wondering when the sales pitch was going to hit..... I wish him all the luck in the world.

Rossini

IMHO, his trades don't move the market or impact the market in any way. This market is so big his trades and the people who may follow his trades are minuscule.

10,000 pounds per point at one in the morning when there is no volume, that will move any market.

I guess it depends on how you look at the market.... The very short term reality, you may be right, it might move a couple of hundred pips. The long term reality is that the market moves in cycles and it does not care what one group of speculators decide to trade.... I wish I could trade at 10K per point! One day...HAHA...

If that were true it would be in his interests to increase peoples' access to the tips, not decrease it. I don't know what all the fuss is about, he's shown the system and that it works, if you don't want his tips or his support then don't sign up for the service.

If he really cares about helping, limiting the numbers of people he interacts with will only improve the service he gives, like with the J16 forum - you don't see people complaining about that.

Hello peeps,
The reason 0z is able to gain so many pips in a trade: he places multiple trades, the key to his success is finding the trend, place the orders and rake in the pips. Each lot has 100sl so loosing trades have 100sl X 5 (ouch!).. but the wins out way the losses.
If your success is 80% or higher then you are definitely rubbing elbows with the big boys and 0z has been doing it for years. I have been following his style and use some of it with success in my trading.
:)