OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

Trade Update AUD/JPY +150 USD/CHF +50 GBP/USD +50

Hello Friends,

Here is the update from recent trades.

1. Oz Special:

EUR/USD - Long: Third lot closed at +150.

USD/CHF - Short: First lot closed at +50.

GBP/USD - Long: First lot closed at +50. Rest of the lots closed at BE.

2. Daily Signal:

EUR/CHF - Short: First lot closed at +50. Rest of the lots closed at BE.

GBP/CHF - Short: Fourth lot closed at +200. Still holding the last lot.

AUD/JPY - Long: Third lot closed at +150.

Hi, In the more volitile markets e.g. GBP/JPY would you trade with a bigger stoploss than 100? What would it be? 130? It makes sence to me that the bigger the spread the more volitile the market is the bigger stop you will need? Comments apprecited.

Cheers

sl

hi! rossini! i think you should have a very clear view about your own restrictions and risk aversion. if you have a stop lose with 100 or 130 maybe you're going to have several troubles if the market directions isn't what you waited.
And have not an especific answer for you, but i think tha t if you have been watching and analyzing the gbp/jpy and you have some clear reasons for an especific movement and your restrictions let you make it, make it!!

someone knows about a free charting service (like powercharts) that have the ichimoku indicator?

Hi enexcfo, thanks for the reply. Can anyone explain why I dont get the same signals as OZFX. For example, OZFX posted above short of GBP/CHF and he closed the 4th lot at +200. How can that be? I see no movement in that market of 200 pips in days? Also I seew no signal to enter a trade on that market since the 9th of this month. I thought I had this clear, but now im confused??? I think the method is good but it is fustrating not to get the same signals as everyone else. Thanks

Market Outlook: May' 28

Hello Friends,

Here are the free forex signals for today:

1. Oz Special:
None

2. Daily Signal:
USD/JPY - Long

3. AES Signal:
EUR/USD - Short

Entry price is as per ODL FX Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.
We will discuss the signals here.

I am as confused as you are Rossini... He shows +350 for this month and the post he just made added up, equals to 600+ pips??? He has a very odd way of adding up total pips anyway. I think that its the way he counts wins and losses.....

Oz.Fx

How does a Long entry at break of 105.55 sound? I don't like taking Long positions when the general trend is down. Price is still well below the 200 ma and below the 78.6 fib.. Does this make any sense?

gbpusd daily

GBPUSD looks like a good candidate for short based on the daily chart. Price is below the 200 ma and the AC/stoch are lining up. Any comments are welcome..:)

Attachments

• gbpusd.jpg
    gbpusd.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 206
I seem to remember that OzFX stated that you should use data from ODL to get your signals. If you don't then it is very possible that you wont get the same signals.

Paul

hi brooks, I saw that and I think that will be a good trade in a few days but non of the indicators have crossed so I have held on.

Can anyone tell me what time MT4 platform starts its new daily candle? I live in the uk and curently use pro real time. The new candel starts at 1am each morning and I need to know if MT4 is the same. Cheers

Trade Update AUD/JPY +200 USD/JPY +100 EUR/USD +50

Hello Friends,

Trades from this morning has made +150 pips so far. Here is the update from recent trades.

1. Oz Special:
EUR/USD - Long: Third lot closed at +150. Last Lot closed at BE.
USD/CHF - Short: First lot closed at +50. Rest of the lots closed at BE.

2. Daily Signal:

USD/JPY - Long: Second lot closed at +100.
AUD/JPY - Long: Third lot closed at +200.
GBP/CHF - Short: Fourth lot closed at +200. Exiting last lot at +140

3. AES Signal:
EUR/USD - Short: First lot closed at +50.

Cheers,
OzFx

Market Outlook: May' 29

Hello Friends,

1. Oz Special:
None

2. Daily Signal:
EUR/USD - Short
USD/CHF - Long

3. AES Signal:
EUR/CAD - Short

Entry price is as per ODL / Interbank FX Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.

We will discuss the signals here.

Cheers,
OzFx

Trade Update +300 Pips Today

Trades from this morning has made +300 pips so far. Here is the update from recent trades.

1. Daily Signal:
EUR/USD - Short: Second lot closed at +100.

USD/CHF - Long: Second lot closed at +100.

USD/JPY - Long: Second lot closed at +100.

AUD/JPY - Long: Third lot closed at +200. Currently at +250

2. AES Signal:

EUR/CAD - Short: Second lot closed at +100.

EUR/USD - Short: Second lot closed at +100.

Regards,
OzFx

Market Outlook: May' 30

Hello Friends,

1. Oz Special:
None

2. Daily Signal:
GBP/USD - Short
EUR/CHF - Long

3. AES Signal:
None

Entry price is as per ODL / Interbank FX Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.

Trade Update: +1950 Pips Last Week

Hello Friends,

We had an excellent week with a total of +1950 Pips and we still have 5 trades running in profit. Later in the weekend I’ll send a summary of all trades for the month of May. Below is an update of most recent trades (for complete list please see my previous “Trade Update” posts)

1. Daily Signal:

USD/JPY - Long: Third lot closed at +150.
EUR/USD - Short: Third lot closed at +150.
USD/CHF - Long: Third lot closed at +150.
AUD/JPY - Long: Fourth lot closed at +200.
GBP/USD - Short: First lot closed at +50. Rest of the lots closed at BE.
EUR/CHF - Long: Currently at -82

2. AES Signal:

EUR/CAD - Short: Fourth lot closed at +200.
EUR/USD - Short: Fourth lot closed at +200. Last lot closed at BE.
Cheers,
OzFx