OPINIONS WANTED / performance related

Jealous are you there. ...sorry, I meant Anley.... have you got anything to say...speak up....gone quite all of a sudden....lets hear your trigger happy rants about why everything stinks and why the world is full of crooks.....you picked this fight ....now come and finish it you miserable git!

Jealous are you there. ...sorry, I meant Anley.... have you got anything to say...speak up....gone quite all of a sudden....lets hear your trigger happy rants about why everything stinks and why the world is full of crooks.....you picked this fight ....now come and finish it you miserable git!

Fight? This is the internet mate. And stop using words like git. This is 2009 not a 90s Grant and Phil eastenders special.

Why not just leave it and ask for the thread to be closed. You know your chump change 1k per day is a good return now how about spreading a little less aggro around?

I take it you do know you're coming across as an absolute tool.

Fight? This is the internet mate. And stop using words like git. This is 2009 not a 90s Grant and Phil eastenders special.

Why not just leave it and ask for the thread to be closed. You know your chump change 1k per day is a good return now how about spreading a little less aggro around?

I take it you do know you're coming across as an absolute tool.

Anley was spreading the agro....I'm afraid I stand up to bullys that hide behind their computers and attack with assumptions.....this dude got the wrong end of the stick....and I think he/she should take back all of the unfounded bull he has come out with.

Fair enough....peace!

Last edited: