New Trades Thread

If you or F do not want to be civil or share your trades, then what are you guys doing here?

he was trying to be smart..using life as a reference to ftse 100 option trade..but i will never show smart arses how to trade the ftse so you do not lose..and..even if i did..they would still lose:rolleyes:

how is your portfolio doing hh..i would not be worried bout this little rout..price will recover..but some volatile months ahead..as the US rate decision is..according to those in the know..bad for corporate finance..which will affect company performance..thus the stock price

anway..you diversify..with adequate capital..so the odds of you losing is very small..i understand the logic..most don't for reasons mentioned

I think this thread is canny to be honest:clap:
But you both didnt like fs live in advance call;)
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/212006-may-force-us-6.html
im working on it dudes

this thread is about live trades ip..not live calls

anyone can make live calls..in fact..i think f mentioned the 10% vendor recently..who..if my memory is correct..said..you don't have to be able to trade to show others how to do it

wtf..what planet is he from..i think all that sun has frizzeled his brain:cheesy:

this thread is about live trades ip..not live calls

anyone can make live calls..in fact..i think f mentioned the 10% vendor recently..who..if my memory is correct..said..you don't have to be able to trade to show others how to do it

wtf..what planet is he from..i think all that sun has frizzeled his brain:cheesy:
Hes wanting money from us mate.
Im just testing a method live but i know what you mean.;)

i will be honest..as i have no reason to lie..i am using t2w to refocus my brain..as it went a little wonky for a bit..which is irrelevant to all but me

i know what it is like to make..and lose..good money..done it a good few times..with various markets

as mentioned..no matter how "good" you get..if your head is not right. you are just wasting your time

you have to mentaly prepare yourself..so you will do what you need to do..not what you think you should do

most of the talk here puts people on a wild goose chase..maybe not intentionally..but it happens..each and every day..all you need do is read some posts!

Then what are you doing here? :LOL: Go follow F blindly. If you are not going to post trades, then be civil. In fact, be civil regardless.
The only person i follow is sir gizzapip and his klingon method-trading 15 pairs at once:cool:

how is your portfolio doing hh..i would not be worried bout this little rout..price will recover..but some volatile months ahead..as the US rate decision is..according to those in the know..bad for corporate finance..which will affect company performance..thus the stock price

anway..you diversify..with adequate capital..so the odds of you losing is very small..i understand the logic..most don't for reasons mentioned

I am certainly down. I never expose that much at one time. I am in enough things that I am diversified. I also usually underexpose myself upon initial entry so that I will have enough capital to double down in the coming days, if the price drops.

i will be honest..as i have no reason to lie..i am using t2w to refocus my brain..as it went a little wonky for a bit..which is irrelevant to all but me

i know what it is like to make..and lose..good money..done it a good few times..with various markets

as mentioned..no matter how "good" you get..if your head is not right. you are just wasting your time

you have to mentaly prepare yourself..so you will do what you need to do..not what you think you should do

most of the talk here puts people on a wild goose chase..maybe not intentionally..but it happens..each and every day..all you need do is read some posts!
I think forums are a good place to post as long as things are kept real.
I was going to comment in relation to your view on losses and wins.

i see my fib call worked out well..i wonder why:idea:

pity to **** i didn't lose my stupid phone yesterday and do some in depth looking..this is what happens when you trade nilly willy..you not only get a drawdown..but you miss out on the lost opportunities..

of course..if you have nuf cash it really dont matter

I think forums are a good place to post as long as things are kept real.
I was going to comment in relation to your view on losses and wins.

fire away..who knows..we might even get you to post a live trade here as well:)

i see my fib call worked out well..i wonder why:idea:

pity to **** i didn't lose my stupid phone yesterday and do some in depth looking..this is what happens when you trade nilly willy..you not only get a drawdown..but you miss out on the lost opportunities..

of course..if you have nuf cash it really dont matter

That last part goes a long way towards not losing your shirt.

I did not do any substantial trading yesterday. I do not know if I will find anything today either.

At some times I like the compaction of the mobile TWS for iphone and sometimes I like the desktop TWS. The phone is designed to be graphical and user friendly whereas the desktop version is designed to be more powerful without fluff. I especially like the option for IB gateway.

That last part goes a long way towards not losing your shirt.

I did not do any substantial trading yesterday. I do not know if I will find anything today either.

At some times I like the compaction of the mobile TWS for iphone and sometimes I like the desktop TWS. The phone is designed to be graphical and user friendly whereas the desktop version is designed to be more powerful without fluff. I especially like the option for IB gateway.

i have a rule..that if i break..i sometimes get caught..and like yesterday..you can pick the wrong day real easily by not following the rule

for me..it is..never trade without checking all the charts..as just checking one or two is not enough

now..my TwC is..as mentioned..a new challenge..which i like giving myself..for..it keeps the brain active and might just discover a more easier way to make some money..which it is all about

to shut your mind..is to close your pocket

I posted this example in another thread. It is on diversification.

In an example picking stocks, there is a bag of marbles and each marble represents a stock. There are 45 black marble and 5 white marbles. Black marbles represent failures. White marbles represent successes. If you do not diversify then you can only choose once from the bag of marbles. If you diversify you can choose more than once.

P(X<=4) = f(4; 50, 5, 10) (5 Choose 4 * 45 Choose 6)/(50 Choose 10) = 99.5%

P(X=1) = f(1; 50, 5, 1) (5 Choose14 * 45 Choose 0)/(50 Choose 1) = 10%

So if you only chose one stock or marble and did not diversify, there would be a 10% chance.

If you chose 10 stocks or marble, then there is a 99.5% probability that up to 4 would be successes.

fire away..who knows..we might even get you to post a live trade here as well:)
Hes a question that no one answers except me.
How long have you been trading and what were your profits or losses each yr.
thats a starter lol.
My biggest loss was 6k over a few days many yrs ago-i would never go that deep again and my fiendish plan now is to make about 10-20 quid for half an hours work on the markets per day.i retired very young and have a nice lump sum and a pension-im not risking that bugger.so im looking at trading to keep my wife in costa coffees

Hes a question that no one answers except me.
How long have you been trading and what were your profits or losses each yr.
thats a starter lol.
My biggest loss was 6k over a few days many yrs ago-i would never go that deep again and my fiendish plan now is to make about 10-20 quid for half an hours work on the markets per day.i retired very young and have a nice lump sum and a pension-im not risking that bugger.so im looking at trading to keep my wife in costa coffees

This is the problem with not following the thread and interjecting questions that are not for educational purposes, but instead to make yourself feel better as we have already discussed that previously.

hhiusa-canny means cool lol
im very dubious of stocks as i traded them in 2000 during the tech bubble-some stocks halved in a day or were suspended etc-risky in my book-would often buy 8 to 15 k worth .its in the past now but you had about 2 weeks to settle-you never did and just sold them after a few days-either in profit or at a loss.im not sure if you can still do that

This is the problem with not following the thread and interjecting questions that are not for educational purposes, but instead to make yourself feel better as we have already discussed that previously.
i think that ones mindset is very educational.we agree to differ on that point.i try to pry my friend.
i felt fantasic after losing 7k:whistling

hhiusa-canny means cool lol
im very dubious of stocks as i traded them in 2000 during the tech bubble-some stocks halved in a day or were suspended etc-risky in my book-would often buy 8 to 15 k worth .its in the past now but you had about 2 weeks to settle-you never did and just sold them after a few days-either in profit or at a loss.im not sure if you can still do that

Can you explain the part in blue further? What are you referring to? I said in a post a couple of pages ago that my biggest drawdown was about $3K ($3,164) and it was in 2014 from 3D systems.