New Trades Thread

i like to see where i went wrong when trading on phone..the main problem was i did not consult the charts correctly..looking at the 1 min chart on laptop i would not have gone long where the arrows are..but as mentioned..that is why i use options when not at laptop..would have been crucified today if trading futures on mobile phone

Attachments

• Screen Shot 01-06-16 at 05.31 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 01-06-16 at 05.31 PM.PNG
    65.9 KB · Views: 187
i like to see where i went wrong when trading on phone..the main problem was i did not consult the charts correctly..looking at the 1 min chart on laptop i would not have gone long where the arrows are..but as mentioned..that is why i use options when not at laptop..would have been crucified today if trading futures on mobile phone

Is there any chance that you can send me the historical data for that chart? I would like to show you something. I will PM you.

I thought you were trying to trade without charts. Have you given that up?

Is there any chance that you can send me the historical data for that chart? I would like to show you something. I will PM you.

I thought you were trying to trade without charts. Have you given that up?

now you have me..i never tried to get 1 min data from IB chart..i can get daily data no prob..let me have a look and see if i can find out how to get it

TwC..no..that is purely for daytrading stocks..what i am doing now is just pissing about..keeping in touch with the markets..have $5k profits to play with on mobile phone..the real money is in the daytrading..once you are setup correctly of course..and your head is normal:)

now you have me..i never tried to get 1 min data from IB chart..i can get daily data no prob..let me have a look and see if i can find out how to get it

TwC..no..that is purely for daytrading stocks..what i am doing now is just pissing about..keeping in touch with the markets..have $5k profits to play with on mobile phone..the real money is in the daytrading..once you are setup correctly of course..and your head is normal:)

I will see if I can get it from the NYSE. I can get intraday data from for stocks but I have never tried for ETFs.

here is 1 min spy data for today

Attachments

• SPY_1min_06Jan16.txt
    30.9 KB · Views: 242
  • Screen Shot 01-06-16 at 06.44 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 01-06-16 at 06.44 PM.PNG
    61.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
im fine hh..look at this chart..it will be very interesting to see if the futures recover..after making new lows since close..if we stay down then we could be in for some really mad days ahead..it all depends on what happens tonight and if they run it back up..panic might set in tomorrow if not and we might see some big sell off..only time will tell..oh well..that's trading for you:)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 01-06-16 at 08.25 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 01-06-16 at 08.25 PM.PNG
    76 KB · Views: 202
I bought 100 NFLX just above 120. It sank as low as 104. It appears to have risen from the ashes. It closed today at 118.25. Tomorrow brings hope, I hope.

I bought 100 NFLX just above 120. It sank as low as 104. It appears to have risen from the ashes. It closed today at 118.25. Tomorrow brings hope, I hope.

its only 100..no big deal as you know

we are close to major level..if we break down we might get big sell off and quick rebound..dodgy few days..glad i used options :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-07-08-53-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-07-08-53-33.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 164
10 05 am

EU

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...fx-intraday-trading-f-co-597.html#post2683592

Comment 5961

Trade call at 8 09 am - moves started after 8 30 am

Main move lasted 1 hr

Charts - before and after

that's my life call in advance

I am sure you would like me now to post in statement section

Unfortunately as when I arrived here over 2 yrs ago - I don't plan to do that at all - not even entry - exit size etc etc

But this was a live call in advance on a live account

Whether I made $20 or $2000+ is really no bodies business - and similar whether it was with FXPro or Dukascopy or another broker - similar - no bodies business - other than mine and the tax man ;-))

Good Trading guys

you are missing the whole point f..if i may use the ION dialogue as an example

you are homer..the people in your group are ions..it is very dangerous for anyone to take your posts seriously..as it might just cost them a lot of money at some future date..but..that is their decision..if they follow someone who posts the amount of posts you do an internet forum..without fully understanding the possible consequences..then that is their problem

no one is questioning your ability to make some money trading fx..we are just pointing out to some people how careful they need to be..and..never believe what you read to be true..unless you have solid proof

common sense..yes!

no trades for me today..i am not going to overtrade..my es options expire tomorrow..crude oil next week

10 05 am

EU

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...fx-intraday-trading-f-co-597.html#post2683592

Comment 5961

Trade call at 8 09 am - moves started after 8 30 am

Main move lasted 1 hr

Charts - before and after

that's my life call in advance

I am sure you would like me now to post in statement section

Unfortunately as when I arrived here over 2 yrs ago - I don't plan to do that at all - not even entry - exit size etc etc

But this was a live call in advance on a live account

Whether I made $20 or $2000+ is really no bodies business - and similar whether it was with FXPro or Dukascopy or another broker - similar - no bodies business - other than mine and the tax man ;-))

Good Trading guys

If it is nobody's business what are you doing in this thread. That is the purpose of this thread. You can keep your trades in your journal.

what is wrong with people these days..everyone is going around the place like walter mitty..using the internet to live out their dream world

years ago it wasn't as bad..as we had some good crack when learning from others..nowadays we have very few good traders..with everyone thinking they are an expert..when..in reality..they are the furthest thing you can get..

i think The Expert should come back with SOCRATES::cheesy: