My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
FX leopard is one on this thread, although i think he's just Wirral anyway.

Everyone's mistakes are their own to make, it just depends how expensive they become.

Its a lovely Sunny day here. Autumn is one of my favourite times of year when you get days like this.

If anyone has a problem with any member having multiple personalities just ask the Mods. All broadband connections have a unique IP. This cannot be hidden and if there were duplicate memerships from the same IP they would immediately become suspicious.

I myself was a private member for some years and contacted them when I through it more appropriate to have a vendors badge. I then had to drop the old private membership and start again with a vendor badge ( you can't have both from the same IP) Best ask them about this.

Top of the day to you all...

How long have you been consistently profitable for Wirral?

-38 pips yesterday, should have hung onto fiber instead of going with cable but thats the way the cookie crumbles

Last week was b/e and the worst week I have had in six months. So looking to put some pips on the slate this week - I need about +73 to be on my average.

I update the stats weekly on Twitter and copy here. The running total since I started posting live trades on my Twitter blog on 17th June (and duplicated here also since 14th Sept) as of the end of last week is: +2399 pips.

One last stat that Flash asked for is the number of pips posted specifically on T2W since I started this thread on 14th Sept - and that is a total of +627 pips as of end of last week.

I have no idea whether that is good bad or average. I do not follow other traders and have no idea what or how they post and or verify their results.

One last thing. I do not expect or want people to take my trades which are much more discretionary than the simple trade set ups that I actually teach. The problem here is that, those trades only occur about 2 maybe 3 times a week if you are lucky. They are v high probability, but would be extremely boring as a blog. Taking more trades means that I am able to comment on the market as I see it from time to time as part of the process and it does not affect my monthly averages which tend to remain remarkably constant. If that ever started to change fundamentally, then I would retreat to a more conservative approach of the type I mentioned. One of those rare trades occured on Friday and was my second cable postion. I took it and a number of other people took it and we all made money on it. Its listed on my long boring monologue reply to yet another long equally boring monologue from beaky.

I'm finding it hard to believe that people are even remotely bothered about reading this thread. The vast majority must by now be bored to death with this stuff surely.

Next update will be Friday for the end of this week.

Last edited:
I have been using zulutrade for over 2 months now and have had great success with it. The interface is easy to use and manage your signal providers. I would recommend it if you have extra money and want to see a nice return.

social media solutions

How many years have you been consistently profitable for?

I have been trading consistently online since around 1997/8 when I had a ridculous set up using a modem to trade oil (mainly without up to date charts). I have been consistently profitable for about the last 7 years online (some years better than others).

I started actually "trading" (remember there is more to life than the Internet) around 1978 when my Father got me hooked on buying penny shares through his broker. I have been managing a multi million pound share portfolio since 1989 and still am now, where I make all the decisions. This also has grown exponentially. For instance at the worst of the credit crunch, I bought Banks. I brokered Corporate MTN's for a while with a partner also in the late 90's after I left the music business. This really is getting v boring indeed and has nothing to do with the subject content. If you don't believe that the above experience has any value then to be honest I'm really not that bothered! I think this should just be a blog sticking to the trades and nothing but the trades.

:eek:

never thought I'd see the day

Pigs%2BFly.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I only joined recently. I assumed you just continually widened for "volatility" until trading comes back to a favourable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.