My live trades here

u can use the fixed stop to determine how many lots ur gona put in, u need the trailing stop because sometimes price does not hit exact target and turns back

Or of course you could just randomly close the position without target or trailing stop being hit.

ok sir , as you please .I am just posting exactly what I do here.

I'm not knocking you for making a profit sir, well done. But I suspect any who took your advice in post #1 on the basis of learning a methodological approach based on periodic moves in the market will be a little disappointed.

Following a methodology is one thing, but following someone making live calls without any methodology is something else entirely.

“If I buy stocks on Smith’s tip I must sell those same stocks on Smith’s tip. I am depending on him. Suppose Smith is away on a holiday when the selling time comes around? No sir, nobody can make big money on what someone else tells him.”

Anyone following you on the EJ trade would not have been able to get out for anywhere near +16 given the lag between your trading, your posting, their reading and them acting.

I'm not singling you out for special attention sir, but there seem ta be so many that think with a couple a weeks experience they can lead others and it just makes the whole enterprise a self-perpetuating nonsense.

Anyhow, I'm off out for the night. Don't wait up.

I'm not knocking you for making a profit sir, well done. But I suspect any who took your advice in post #1 on the basis of learning a methodological approach based on periodic moves in the market will be a little disappointed.

Following a methodology is one thing, but following someone making live calls without any methodology is something else entirely.

“If I buy stocks on Smith’s tip I must sell those same stocks on Smith’s tip. I am depending on him. Suppose Smith is away on a holiday when the selling time comes around? No sir, nobody can make big money on what someone else tells him.”

Anyone following you on the EJ trade would not have been able to get out for anywhere near +16 given the lag between your trading, your posting, their reading and them acting.

I'm not singling you out for special attention sir, but there seem ta be so many that think with a couple a weeks experience they can lead others and it just makes the whole enterprise a self-perpetuating nonsense.

Anyhow, I'm off out for the night. Don't wait up.

I beg to differ because, once you make around 15-25 trades , you can see that these pairs are in a range in the 1hr chart and 4 hr chart. And then you can make you own calls.

The best method I believe is the one where we actually take action and that what I am trying to help people do here. Too much of analysis is not my style.

Anybody who had placed the exact same setup would have made those 16 pips. there is no lag here.

Khrishi. Happy for you to have a journel to make your live calls in for your own benefit. But you should not be encouraging people to folllow your calls so blindly (if at all), with out any information about strategy or method. I am removing the "follow me to financial freedom" from the title.

Last edited:
Khrishi. Happy for you to have a journel to make your live calls in for your own benefit. But you should not be encouraging people to folllow your calls so blindly, with out any information about strategy or method. I am removing the "follow me to financial freedom" from the title.

ok sir, but i do want them to try..as I am making consistent profit

ok sir, but i do want them to try..as I am making consistent profit

This isn't a good place to try to promote your signal-service, Khrishi. Members here are more likely to resent your obvious promotional intent than we are to turn into customers. If you want to promote yourself, pay for an advertisement.

This isn't a good place to try to promote your signal-service, Khrishi. Members here are more likely to resent your obvious promotional intent than we are to turn into customers. If you want to promote yourself, pay for an advertisement.

no no. I ma never gona do that..these two currency pairs will be posted daily for free..and with similarity in the trade setups u l be able to see patterns

no no. I ma never gona do that..these two currency pairs will be posted daily for free..and with similarity in the trade setups u l be able to see patterns

Thats fine, but these will be your trades and your trades only. Do not encourage other members to follow them.

Trade 62

Pending Execution
Sell Limit EUR/JPY @135.77
TP @ 135.42
SL @ 136.22

use trailing stop of 30 pips

So your looking at this S/R zone for a sell. Seems ok and logical. Why such a large stop though.? I'd be getting out at 135.90 if it broke higher.

Attachments

• 2015-5-18_LCG_228469.png
    2015-5-18_LCG_228469.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 153
So your looking at this S/R zone for a sell. Seems ok and logical. Why such a large stop though.? I'd be getting out at 135.90 if it broke higher.

actually I dont have set rule for stop loss.

It depends on Round nos .
And my stop loss is more of a buffer than a point of non validity.
Always better to be clear of the high of the 4 hr candle.

Trade 64

Pending Execution
Sell Limit EUR/JPY @134.39
TP @ 133.82
SL @ 135.12

Trade 65

Pending Execution
Sell Limit NZD/USD @0.7410
TP @ 0.7362
SL @ 0.7472