Moraga Derivatives Ltd

scalptradermi said:
And if you are in the arcade you pay the place more than 1000 euro every month more commissions...
I prefer to work alone and to pay my actual commissions that are 2,10 euro rund turn on the eurostock future and i do above 10.000 rundturn every month! I use trademaven and my broker is www.ecnbroker.com

If you do your maths, you will see that you are trading at a huge disadvantage paying retail commissions that expensive.

10,000 RT at €2.10 = €21,000 a month

at an arcade, for example, here at Refco on Eurostoxx future we pay €0.86 per RT for that sort of volume. So if you were at an arcade, you'd pay:

10,000 RT at €0.86 = €8,600 a month commissions

So even if you were paying say £1000 or even £1500 a month for your desk, you'd still be over €11,000 euro's better off every month. thats €132,000 a year - sounds like you havent done your research very well, or your broker is ripping you off, or both.

scalptradermi said:
I know in the arcade if you are starting in this work you can learn more,but if you are expertise trade it is better work in own office with max another people!My friend worked in London in on arcade for one year but him diden't lear too much!
And if you are in the arcade you pay the place more than 1000 euro every month more commissions...
I prefer to work alone and to pay my actual commissions that are 2,10 euro rund turn on the eurostock future and i do above 10.000 rundturn every month! I use trademaven and my broker is www.ecnbroker.com

Listen here luigi, before you start shouting your bolognaise covered mouth off, why don't you learn a bit of english first. Secondly, your boyfriend you're chatting about above must've been rubbish if he didn't learn anything surrounded by professional traders.

Ciao belle xxx

Arbitrageur said:
LOL, interesting choice of name :LOL:
it just really annoys me that all these little geeks who sit in their bedrooms and bet think they are actually involved in the markets....you dont go to a horse race and bet but say your a jockey do you....

seen off arb!!!!!

oioi arb...you've been seen off by a geezer burd who shaves twice a day..how you left shagger??

moraga derivatives

Moraga derivatives is a genuine prop trading house where costs and expenses are not a rip off. The owners are two of the most genuine in the business so don't listen to people who have never met them. Also, don't listen to people who haven't worked for them because they will have no idea about costs at moraga.

i work for the company

it is a good company

it is a good opportunity

all the guys are some of the best i have worked with in my entire working life,

the option to trade from home always exists for those who feel that expenses can hinder their financial performance.

for those looking to move forward, their is always a good atmosphere, an excellent central location and SIZE....

it just really annoys me that all these little geeks who sit in their bedrooms and bet think they are actually involved in the markets....you dont go to a horse race and bet but say your a jockey do you....

Is this the reason you moved to Devon?

Interesting to read the recruitment page:

"Moraga Derivatives is continually recruiting suitable trader-candidates. Candidates should have an excellent academic record, especially in Economics, Maths, Engineering, Business Studies or Financial Markets/Derivatives."

Would have thought an excellent academic record in most of those would be pretty useless for scalping/liquidity provision.

sniper7 said:
Moraga derivatives is a genuine prop trading house where costs and expenses are not a rip off. The owners are two of the most genuine in the business so don't listen to people who have never met them. Also, don't listen to people who haven't worked for them because they will have no idea about costs at moraga.

So what are the costs at Moraga? I thought Eur 2.40 for Eurex had to be way off the mark.

well, seems moraga are doing ok..and good for them, as ive said in a previous post, the main man running the show up there is a good fella and will do everything in his power to make things work for all parties concerned. his outfit deserves success!!

JMR - Your assumptions are correct. Some of the best scalpers I know are completely the other end of the spectrum from this requirement. I am not even sure why it is necessary to focus on "grads". What the advert should ask for is somebody who is aggressive, disciplined and hungry to succeed and has money tucked away or a familly who can financially support them for at least the first 18months. This I believe is the real requirement.

maybe morgaga do take people on who arent grads...ring them and see??? im sure bill would answer you truthfully.

Sounds like they haven't really got their recruitment practice sorted out.
I doub't they will succeed if they fill the desks with economics graduates.

jiggly said:
i work for the company

it is a good company

it is a good opportunity

all the guys are some of the best i have worked with in my entire working life,

the option to trade from home always exists for those who feel that expenses can hinder their financial performance.

for those looking to move forward, their is always a good atmosphere, an excellent central location and SIZE....

How long time has you worked for them?