Moraga Derivatives Ltd

SHOPFRONT said:
Thanks for above. They are not going to pay a basic salary. So it seems like its going to be a hard garft.

hows there technique spreads or outrights? which products?
:(

SHOPFRONT said:
Hi There,

I have been there few times and interested in them. They are starting a new batch in January. No Squak box or newswire there. This what is making me bit edgeee. They said the desk fee is going to around £1600 with access to one exchange. round trip on LiFEE will cost £ 1.30 to £ 1.40 if you are trading FTSE futures. If you are trading Eurex based index futures round trip will be Eur 2.40. Do you think that reasonable ?

Those prices are completely absurd!!! Some retail brokerages are better than that.

Any info on the last batch of grads that they took on around august? They must be seriously struggeling at those costs?

twalker said:
Yes, making money as a scalper with those rt costs will be a herculean task. Liffe at £1.40 is bad enough, should be more like £1 max for sponsored or <£0.70 for self funds. Eurex at €2.40 is totally taking ****. Should be €0.90 max for sponsored or <€0.55 for self funds. The rates I quote are market, you can get considerably better if you look around.

Where can I find € 0.90 a round trip? I would like to check them out.

€0.90 a trip is still expensive unless you are a trainee! check out the list of arcades in the Traderpedia directory:
http://www.trade2win.com/traderpedia/Trading_Arcade_Index

Refco are charging from €0.74Rt down to €0.54 depending on vol... quite a few arcades are matching this since the Refco trouble kicked off, but there are other places that are even cheaper, STA for one (so I'm told) and the Clearing Alliance for another.

Arbitrageur said:
€0.90 a trip is still expensive unless you are a trainee! check out the list of arcades in the Traderpedia directory:
http://www.trade2win.com/traderpedia/Trading_Arcade_Index

Refco are charging from €0.74Rt down to €0.54 depending on vol... quite a few arcades are matching this since the Refco trouble kicked off, but there are other places that are even cheaper, STA for one (so I'm told) and the Clearing Alliance for another.

How do they manage to get the fees so low when the exchange fee (eurex DAX) alone is
€ 1.00 rt ! That is without the clearing firm putting anything on top. Something seems to be missing in the fees you quote.

sorry, that was for Eurex financials - bund, etc. I dont trade Dax so I'll need to check the rate for that instrument for u

Madboy said:
How do they manage to get the fees so low when the exchange fee (eurex DAX) alone is
1.00 rt ! That is without the clearing firm putting anything on top. Something seems to be missing in the fees you quote.

Stupid c#%t, it's €0.20 !! Check the Eurex website you f$&"£*@g newbie

maximm123 said:
Stupid c#%t, it's €0.20 !! Check the Eurex website you f$&"£*@g newbie

I cut and pasted this from the Eurex website:

One-Month EURIBOR Future €0.25 EACH WAY = €0.50 rt
Three-Month EURIBOR Future b €0.25 EACH WAY = €0.50 rt
Euro Schatz Future, Euro Bobl Future,
Euro Bund Future a,b,c,d €0.20 EACH WAY = €0.40 rt

DAX® Future a,b €0.50 EACH WAY = €1.00 rt

What was that about a f$&"£*@g newbie ?

Madboy said:
I cut and pasted this from the Eurex website:

One-Month EURIBOR Future €0.25 EACH WAY = €0.50 rt
Three-Month EURIBOR Future b €0.25 EACH WAY = €0.50 rt
Euro Schatz Future, Euro Bobl Future,
Euro Bund Future a,b,c,d €0.20 EACH WAY = €0.40 rt

DAX® Future a,b €0.50 EACH WAY = €1.00 rt

What was that about a f$&"£*@g newbie ?

You heard gayboy, now go back and do what you do best, mince.

Madboy said:
Very immature, that is why you are just a “trading assistant. ”
not a trading assistant anymore son, just felt like abusing some of the geeks on here who never leave their bedrooms where they spreadbet on the Dax for £1 a point.....

doesnt matter what size they trade with.

someone who has only 5k in the world has more balls trading than someone who is backed on an arcade deal or works for some corporate.

anybody who uses their own money and steps up to the plate deserves respect and help, especially from fellow traders.

sorry to everyone out there who read these replies my "hilarious" colleagues got into my t2w account and have been abusing people on here. Namely FTSE beater and Madboy. Good to see that university grads are at the pinnacle of the humour spectrum.....

sadly I am not at refco in brentwood or refco in general.....would have been handy if I were coz the commute would have been 2 minutes as opposed to an hour.

LOL - same mentality at Mac Brentwood... I heard a similar thing happened to an unfortunate trader there who shall remain nameless when some of his trading colleagues got into his hotmail account whilst he was out for lunch, and announced to all his contacts, including sky news, that he had been arrested after being caught in a compromising situation in a local forest with a guy, sorry guys, and was therefore "coming out" :LOL:

Madboy said:
Very immature, that is why you are just a “trading assistant. ”

lol spot on.

people like that are just losers who have nothing better to do. all that hate can never lead to a winner.

LLLOOOOOOSSSEEERRR!!!!!!!

I know in the arcade if you are starting in this work you can learn more,but if you are expertise trade it is better work in own office with max another people!My friend worked in London in on arcade for one year but him diden't lear too much!
And if you are in the arcade you pay the place more than 1000 euro every month more commissions...
I prefer to work alone and to pay my actual commissions that are 2,10 euro rund turn on the eurostock future and i do above 10.000 rundturn every month! I use trademaven and my broker is www.ecnbroker.com

charliechan said:
lol spot on.

people like that are just losers who have nothing better to do. all that hate can never lead to a winner.

LLLOOOOOOSSSEEERRR!!!!!!!

As I said Charliechan it was just a bit of a joke my work colleagues played on me....for your info I am not a trade assistant anymore and even when I was I probably earned more than you do from your trading....