Message For Ftse Traders......

FTSE Bounce

Anyone expecting a bounce on FTSE? Showing as oversold on 15m, 30m and 1hr chart.

I am guilty of trading what I think, not what I see!

Hi guys,

Been 3 weeks since I last posted, had to take an enforced break because of a family bereavement. Look forward to getting back to trading and catching up with all - hope it is going well and you are all making nice pips.

Condolences from me.

Split

Looking messy, 3660 and 6930 Buying more to make averge postion 3680 and 6940 respectively.

should be loads of support around the 3665 level - would go long again if not for my previous experience of trading against the trend.

OK guys..........

1 week , 15 min chart

2 important trend lines here that need to get taken out for me to go long on this market..........otherwise we are bungee jumping down!!

I have amened my time frame to 7.00 - 22.00 on my IG charting package and taken off weekend data as well

if first trend line gets taken out i will go long till 3695!!

Attachments

• FTSE intra day 020309.png
    FTSE intra day 020309.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
should be loads of support around the 3665 level - would go long again if not for my previous experience of trading against the trend.

Hi tennis,

Have taken a long in this area but I am guilty of trading what I think rather than what I see me thinks! Not to be recommended.

Hi tennis,

Have taken a long in this area but I am guilty of trading what I think rather than what I see me thinks! Not to be recommended.

you got support from the Dow and S&P as well on their S2 but a general downtrend prevailing (just my analysis - correct me anyone please) Could still well bounce though and go into reversal

Long at 71!

Stop at 53..

Just playing support and resistence.. Is a massive support at 3656, even its still going down we should see a bounce to 3700.. But still, Looks very week!

Long at 71!

Stop at 53..

Just playing support and resistence.. Is a massive support at 3656, even its still going down we should see a bounce to 3700.. But still, Looks very week!

Vinicus,

I am with you on this one........would like to see the bounce to 3700!

Long at 71!

Stop at 53..

Dow and S&P support breaking down - ftse hanging on with some huge support, you're right, but I've got a short ready at 3649 for a breakout to a new low. Only piddly amounts though.

we are now in dead time, every one gone to lunch and waiting for the US of A to come in.......best left alone.

Hello all,

Back from a week in Courchevel and at £7 a pint need to nick a few quid!
Long off the bounce at 3661 at 11:45, missed full run but out for 10 points, all sideways for the next hour or so i think.