Message For Ftse Traders......

and remember guys always do your own analysis, its good to take advice but always your own analysis

thats the only way you are going to learn my friends.............

take care

now do you understand the statement........

FTSE position loss of 30 points ........frigging Lloyds took the market out, bought Barclays as oversold and have just made £100 in a few minutes !!

long FTSE again 4190 ...stop loss 4160 !! target 4300!!

Am looking at a big spike on the Dax at the moment = potential minus development. WIll wait for the US to open and then look towards a long position on the FTSE.....

now do you understand the statement........

FTSE position loss of 30 points ........frigging Lloyds took the market out, bought Barclays as oversold and have just made £100 in a few minutes !!

long FTSE again 4190 ...stop loss 4160 !! target 4300!!

closed taken 15 points......banks are falling again and its getting me nervous!!

you have your formulae with all the variable accounted for.................and then!!! then market throws another variable in and your formula is no longer valid.....!! every mathematicians nightmare.........

Wallstreet,

just when i was beging to think you were not human! it is worth pointing out to the newer members this is always going to be part of the job.
As long as we win 60% min and take good points off the table, if we are using stop losses effectively we will end up ahead.

so sold more @ 4226.5 so total of 3 sells, tight market, bought 1 back @ 4219, stopped on bal @ 4223.

i know very tight stop but take the money where you can.

after a bad week of trading, i was so scared of loosing money that i got out too early, i had 3 sell signals, but got spoofed out too early.....

even when i make money i will still beat myself!

I'm all out for today now. Made 3% today so happy as larry with that. If I overtrade I'll throw it all away!

morning guys..................been lazy this morning!!

had a long position from last night and closed in the morning.........

well done Kitejedi you are trading well this morning?

just watching the cricket match ................Brendon mccullum is out!!

Now I see why you watch the cricket. Match abandoned = markets tank.....

Well i wasnt around my computer so lost out on all the swings, on top of that have lost about 20% of my shares portfolio value today.

It's a one day course run by the author of Trading for Wealth aka Sir William.... Focuses on MP, psychology and his trading system. As you may have gathered I'm a big fan of his style of trading (and MP in general) and at the moment I'm looking to get more focus and refine my strategy.. Might be worth dropping him a line for more info. I think his email is [email protected]

Anyone else here attending?
Wanted to attend but abit too pricy for me just yet...

Wallstreet,

just when i was beging to think you were not human! it is worth pointing out to the newer members this is always going to be part of the job.
As long as we win 60% min and take good points off the table, if we are using stop losses effectively we will end up ahead.

yes indeed , well said my friend

Phew... up 30 points so far... 4 trades, 1 loss.... Dont wanna give it back so im staying extra careful..

Signing off now for the weekend. Hope everyone has a great one and a profitable week next week!!

Bye for now
KJ