Message For Ftse Traders......

Hi all,,
Late start for me,, felt like lying in today lol.... so hopefully catch some points...!!!

short at 4170 ....

good trade my friend.........

please provide stop losses with all trades for educational purposes, it will benefit you and our little community.........and if you can please provide an target if possible!!

thank you my friend

the FTSE levels mentioned are they cash or futures ?

Today's FTSE 100 daily candle looks very bullish.

Last edited:
hi guys,

any interest in moving this to a chat room? maybe on paltalk?

cheers
A chat room would be good as it will allow instant real time chat, and trades to be entered asap.

By the time a trade is posted on this forum, the market probably has moved abit, therefore mising a trade.
There are afew free chat rooms that can be setup.

A chat room would be good as it will allow instant real time chat, and trades to be entered asap.

By the time a trade is posted on this forum, the market probably has moved abit, therefore mising a trade.
There are afew free chat rooms that can be setup.

I disagree because this thread is updated instantly and you get email alerts as well.....The market doesn't move that quickly!!

I also think its disrespectful to sharky as we have been using his forum for free and now we want to move...I think we should stay here because i like this format and new people wanting to join all the time and learn.....because thats why i am here and posting like mad all the time for Newbies, i enjoy helping them!!