Message For Ftse Traders......

was also short at 4186 with stop at 4193 but close out for small profit when i saw the retail stats were better than concensus...

where to next?

was also short at 4186 with stop at 4193 but close out for small profit when i saw the retail stats were better than concensus...

where to next?

IMO there is no real conviction either way at the moment and probably won't be until the US markets open. I still have a buy order at 4205 and a sell at 4145. As far as I'm concerned trading inside the Initial Balance is too messy today for me...

KJ

yuk this ugly - dow, dax and s&p just smearing themselves along S2 - the ftse just chopping around

4170 pivot not going to hold.................we keep smashing door and its eventually going to break!!

4123 pivot is my next target.......

I have been shorting all morning and have done well........

sorry for not posting guys but i am well behind on my work for the week so i have to catch up....

been trying to sort out home insurance for my house....real nuisance!!

ecterminate, exterminte and the market has been exterminated!!

I had short on every single indices and i will happily take profit on them all..........

superb week this week, hit may weekly target times 3!!

I am not going to trade the whole of next week just studying and posting!!

this market cant go up even with retail sales rising......now that is a bad sign!!

anyway I am now flat and will take it easy.....

just got back from gym and hospital!!

crazy day today........

back to work now.....!! busy, busy, busy.........

Ok - my short order at 4145 has been triggered. I'm going to keep a close eye on this and aim to get mystop ratchetted down to B/E asap...

dax below 4400 which is good news for FTSE bears...

ecterminate, exterminte and the market has been exterminated!!

I had short on every single indices and i will happily take profit on them all..........

superb week this week, hit may weekly target times 3!!

I am not going to trade the whole of next week just studying and posting!!

Good news WS - your wisdom is rewarded!

Looks like S2 has blown - all indices tanking!

Ok - my short order at 4145 has been triggered. I'm going to keep a close eye on this and aim to get mystop ratchetted down to B/E asap...

dax below 4400 which is good news for FTSE bears...

Good luck with it! I'm stopped out for the day trying to make the jump to trend trading. Today learning the pain of *just* getting stopped out then have the position rally to a potentially glorous profit. Fortunately just down a fiver!

Cash

Other half of position now stopped out at B/E....

i take it you sold more than 2 lots, as taking 15 ticks out of a sale @ 42 when the low is 35 would not be poss.

only asking as interested to see what size poeple trade.

i take it you sold more than 2 lots, as taking 15 ticks out of a sale @ 42 when the low is 35 would not be poss.

only asking as interested to see what size poeple trade.

Yeah - am trying to trade with more lots so I exit trades more profitably. Not quite got the hang of it yet though!! Not sure which prices you have but FS hit 4130.3? I think they tend to be 1 point below IG during market hours. The other day they move to 20 points below out of market hours. Caused me all sorts of problems as I use IG for charting!!!

Good news WS - your wisdom is rewarded!

Looks like S2 has blown - all indices tanking!

hence the phrase

EXTERMINATE................!!!

sorry for my immature behaviour/terminology gyus, after I am only 26 years old and I can afford to be!! hehee!!