Message For Ftse Traders......

Morning all,

FTSE Cash under 200 and 25 MA on all time frames noe (yesterday on hourly chart we closed beneath after finding previous support on it)
Pleanty of news out this morning 9:30 and 10:30 so i expect it will stay tight beforehand.
Anyone in a trade?

Could you let us know whats coming in?

Good morning everyone!! If it OK I am going to be trying a new system (paper-trading today) along side what I normally do.... Just an experiment

KJ

Morning William...........

there is some fierce resistance on my chart @ 4200 now.........

4250 is another possibility if it breaks above that which is very unlikely...........but is a very good shorting opportunity!!

otherwise we are on a one way road......

Bounce off 4182 on Cash chart, ran out of steam at 4230.
How does that compare on Futures Wallstreet, you were seeing resistance at 4250?

Bounce off 4182 on Cash chart, ran out of steam at 4230.
How does that compare on Futures Wallstreet, you were seeing resistance at 4250?

i was referring to my 20/50/200 EMA resistance lines and some that i had drawn previously.........and not you traditional resistance lines!!

I have IG charting package now and the prices are not very different to CMC?

Ftse shorted at 4215, stop at 4225, so far so good.

Closed out at 12 points profit.

Last edited:
wallstreet, were your figures Cash or futures? seem very similar to cash if they are future.

it sounds like they are a daily price same as IG and their cash price. How tight is the spread? Futures are usually wider.