Message For Ftse Traders......

keep that analysis coming.

I had a lengthy chat with Sir William last night for the first time and he is very impressed with your progress in the Market Profile arena

I doubt he would be too impressed with the cardinal rule I broke this morning.....

I doubt he would be too impressed with the cardinal rule I broke this morning.....

Ooooh do tell me more.............!! haha.....

we all make mistakes my friend, we are not infallible......its whether we learn from mistakes is what counts?

Noth FTSE and Dax now bashing away at the their big numbers - 4200 and 4500. I'm still in on my earlier trade (having watched it go to -30 points - plan your trade - trade your plan) and there is now potential minus development on both the Dax and the FTSE. I'm going to wait for these to confirm (hopefully) and then I'll be going short on both indices, but staying very aware of the the US open - market that is, not golf.....

The key as I see it is that the Dax is still trading north of its initial balance so I want comfort that it has shaken off this bullish sentiment before committing more.... This means IMO we need to see the Dax at about 4480 or below....

P.S. I hope no-one minds my ramblings. It helps me to stay focused and might give some insight into how I see things (for what that's worth!!) PM me if you'd like me to shut up though!!

This is my view and my view only guys, but this market is going to get whacked as the italian mafia say!!

so get out of your longs before you get whacked

failed double top on FTSE intraday, only DAX keeping it afloat.........

The titanic is sinking......when will you get off the boat!!

This is my view and my view only guys, but this market is going to get whacked as the italian mafia say!!

so get out of your longs before you get whacked

failed double top on FTSE intraday, only DAX keeping it afloat.........

The titanic is sinking......when will you get off the boat!!

Totally agree. Failed retest on both FTSE and Dax. My only concern is the sharp bounce off 4480. I think we need to see price break this....

Dax will be below 4450 by end of day and FTSe will be at 4150 .....

my crystal ball tells all...haha!!

potential to break even lower guys.....

careful trading

stops are in, emotions are out

im off out , speak later

Checking in...

Really not liking the failure to make higher highs or lows today.

As I write this the 20ema is crossing under the 50.

Out for the moment, but I think this may go down. But then again it may not! nothing is given

4480 on the Dax is proving to be a tough nut to crack.....

As soon as the FTSE makes my first price target of 4180 I am going to close half my position and move my stop up to break even as I don't think the market is showing much appetite to move out of its existing value area... The longer frame players are still out of the picture - until 230pm I think

careful trading

im off out , speak later

If we break 4180 ish support at 4150 on hour chart, however next level of support is 4050!

I dont any opportunit to play FTSE.. Does not worth R:R
Anything else looking nice out there?

I still with EUR/GBP and its really easy..

I dont see any opportunity to play FTSE.. Does not worth R:R

I dont any opportunit to play FTSE.. Does not worth R:R

This is all very dull, just sideways action, anyone in a deal?

I'm out for the rest of the afternoon. I think the market is consolidating at the mo. US markets seems to be trying to fill their gaps but it's not looking very inspiring. Got some reading to do so I think I'm going to carry on with that.....

KJ

short 4216.8 closed 4204, missed 5 points being greedy!
Double top, Regular Bearish Divergence, 3:00pm news gave the spark. Got in later than i would have likes but a profit is a profit!

careful trading

im off out , speak later

and the prediction unfolds before you........