Message For Ftse Traders......

jeremy duplessi book.also look at dorseywright.com
you only need to read one book.it is that simple a method

Sorry guys , been busy working..........................

OK ......

I am bearish now.......although surprised with the little pull back!!

short Dax 4596 ...stop loss 4620
short FTSE 4255 ...stop loss 4280!!

The FTSE100 bullish percent breadth has edged up another 7 percent to close above 70. At the rate the breadth is rising, it could reach the January peak soon. ( was at 90 in January)

a clearer veiw of the nas 100.i am looking at it as the lead index.there is an upside failure at 1290.need to keep the support at 1250-1260 to keep this uptrend intact
hourly data

Attachments

• upsidefailure.png
    upsidefailure.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 95
Welcome back Wallstreet - thought you'd taken the morning off to watch the Treasury Select Committee, which is proving to be quite interesting....

KJ

I started off being a chelsea supporter because of Mourinho, I get loads of Flak from all my mates as born and bread in manchester........

I was going to switch to united when Mourinho left but along came Deco and Anelka with Scolari so i thought i'd keep my allegiance there.......

But now, its just a Russian billionaires dream gone wrong..........you can't buy success!!

Chelsea no more..........I feel sorry for the fans!!

Welcome back Wallstreet - thought you'd taken the morning off to watch the Treasury Select Committee, which is proving to be quite interesting....

KJ

Haha........

No I've been watching Australia V New Zealand one day international cricket match on sky..... series level at 2- 2 ..!!

cant't wait for the next match...its a decider!!

I'm off to sleep for an hour or two.......

I made my daily target last night so i'm taking it easy today....all trades 1 contract!!

happy trading!!!

Sorry guys , been busy working..........................

OK ......

I am bearish now.......although surprised with the little pull back!!

short Dax 4596 ...stop loss 4620
short FTSE 4255 ...stop loss 4280!!

Like the stop loss on the FTSE - if we get that far then there's a good chance we might see last night's gap filled....

KJ

Clarke and Zola for me too, cracks appeared when Clarke left which says it all. were not in a bad position, the players dont become c**p over night.

very true but they were clearly about as well organized as a Secretary's nickers after a night out.