Message For Ftse Traders......

amend stop loss to break even guys..........

where is everyone this morning?

you lazy buggers where are you, I hope you are not sleeping?

Kitjedi.......tennisball?

Good morning Wallstreet - hope you had a good weekend. Sounds like you're off toa flying start this week.... I'm here but not trading yet as I am waiting to see how the nest 30 mins plays out.....

Bye for now

KJ

Good morning Wallstreet - hope you had a good weekend. Sounds like you're off toa flying start this week.... I'm here but not trading yet as I am waiting to see how the nest 30 mins plays out.....

Bye for now

KJ

morning!

Pissed off I didn't get out of bed in time to catch the morning trade, looking to see if I can get on this next wave, went short at 4270 with a stop at 4340, are you in?

Eyeing up a short.....

My main thing for this week is to take fewer trades and make sure they are good ones, i lost far too much loot last week on bad trades that I knew were bad as soon as I clicked on them,....

Waiting for a decent entry

Attachments

• ftse.JPG
    ftse.JPG
    255.7 KB · Views: 114
In at 4278 stop 4282

EDIT - stopped out -2 (moved stop)

Dont mind, it was a good percentage move that didnt work this time. Could see this bust through that trend line all the way up to 4315 again.

Last edited:
i would be very grateful if you would post entry, exit , and target for each trade please.......

i.e.

long DAx 4602 , stop loss 4570 , target 4650!!

It will help you learn to look for entry and exit points and also help you with sticking to your stop loss.....so it all become mechanical and no emotions!!

and no blue peter trades......as per Ceydababy's words who started this thread !!

Yes i have a lot to lern and im doing it the hard way, the emothion side is so hard for me to cut out at the moment! on a losing streak, will take all your advice on bored..

currently looking for a short now, will post entry and exit points next time

Thanks for the help

morning!

Pissed off I didn't get out of bed in time to catch the morning trade, looking to see if I can get on this next wave, went short at 4270 with a stop at 4340, are you in?

I would not advise having any short positions.........!!

I don't feel comfortable with them at this level !!

my personal opinion......!!

long anything on a pullback

Made a double top, looking for a pullback entry.

Short 4268 stop 4272.5 target 4255 ish.

EDIT - stop now at breakeven. FREE TRADE !

Last edited:
Yes i have a lot to lern and im doing it the hard way, the emothion side is so hard for me to cut out at the moment! on a losing streak, will take all your advice on bored..

currently looking for a short now, will post entry and exit points next time

Thanks for the help

stop loss = no emotions...................easy formula!!

I would not advise having any short positions.........!!

I don't feel comfortable with them at this level !!

my personal opinion......!!

long anything on a pullback

Fair enough, the basis for my trade is that the pull-back is yet to complete, looking at trading the 3rd wave down, looking at the 1 hour chart stochastics suggest that we have not yet bottomed out, so we shall see...

Thanks for the warning though, I am trying to curb my impulsive approach so all feedback appreciated.:)

FWIW I think we are likely to see more of the same for a while this morning. In other words the market is still bouncing around within its initial balance and yesterday's value area. I'm looking for a break through 4220 or 4300 to signify longer term entrants to the market and agreement on where today's price is going.... Alternatively a pullback may be possible off these numbers - especially 4300.

That said - I may be wrong!!

KJ

Interestingly the Dax is showing acceptance of a higher level relative to Friday's price action than the FTSE.....