Attachments

• FTSE 100.jpg
    FTSE 100.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 161
  • FTSE 100 Cash (-).png
    FTSE 100 Cash (-).png
    12.7 KB · Views: 137
We have completed a cycle for selling.
My programs are now indicating time to buy this market.
We shall see some down side on monday morning then sideways trading untill USA opens.
It will be sharp and fast.
Recomendations for short term trading is buy above the highs with limmit orders.
Hope we all have a good week, now is not the time to be sheepish with your agrsssion.
Good luck
Tom

significant stock market moves have started near the spring equinox.there is a fibonacci turn date at march 13.give or take a few days

We shall see some down side on monday morning then sideways trading untill USA opens.
Recomendations for short term trading is buy above the highs with limmit orders.
Hope we all have a good week, now is not the time to be sheepish with your agrsssion.
Good luck
Tom

So the Hotshot returns.........

good strategy, buying above highs with limit orders...... but potentially very risky for us 2/3 contract traders as TomTom If I understand correctly doesn't employ stop losses. If the market decides to tank and go the opposite way due to some external shock then once can easily blow the account @ £1k per point. He is a very brave man and he is very successful at what he does.........

yes indeed the selling has abated but any rookie can see that on a chart with a double bottom ......

Its all about having the perfect entry, finding a stop loss for protection and locating a reasonable exit for maximising profit.

So TomTom I think we all know that the market is due a bounce from the triple bottom and is heading upwards, but what we would all love from you is an ENTRY level my friend.

If you can provide an ENTRY level for us all then we would be very grateful to you.

thank you

Last edited:
Good luck
Tom

hello dumb question, but
when you say buy above the highs , which highs are you referring to?

yes my friend.....

It keeps opening up in paintshop pro and states invalid file

The joy of computers hey ;)

Ok, but you have a .png file, showing a chart, so that's good - at least we presume it shows a chart!

I guess that paint shop pro can't read .png files. However, if you browse the file inside a folder, which is switched to 'Filmstrip' viewing mode, you should be able to see the image ok?

If not, try a free .png viewer like this - XnView - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Either way, the T2W board supports .png without a problem. So, I would try uploading a file next, to check there's no other problems.

Shout if ths still isn't working!

HTH

The joy of computers hey ;)

Ok, but you have a .png file, showing a chart, so that's good - at least we presume it shows a chart!

I guess that paint shop pro can't read .png files. However, if you browse the file inside a folder, which is switched to 'Filmstrip' viewing mode, you should be able to see the image ok?

If not, try a free .png viewer like this - XnView - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Either way, the T2W board supports .png without a problem. So, I would try uploading a file next, to check there's no other problems.

Shout if ths still isn't working!

HTH

attempting to download as we speak

The first WS chart! :)

Ok mate, this works ok. I just had to remove the .gif bit from the file extension, as per my email.

Drop me another email if there's still a problem.

Attachments

• img_ftse 28th .png
    img_ftse 28th .png
    25.1 KB · Views: 119
The first WS chart! :)

Ok mate, this works ok. I just had to remove the .gif bit from the file extension, as per my email.

Drop me another email if there's still a problem.

Perrrrrrrfect!!.......................................

thank you my friend............

I will post chart and analysis for tomorrow now.........

OK guys not much to tell you here that you don't already know......so I don't want to sound patronising and give you an explanation as you chaps are better at this than me. i can tell you without showing you a chart and making it look good.

BUT, as we all know we are at an important juncture here as you can see in the 1yr, 1 hour chart i have posted.

3780 major support level ...............if breached then down we go!! its as simple as that......

If you believe that we are going up as the probability is definitely on the LONG side then feel free to do so as i certainly will. I will be looking at an entry below 3800..ideally around 3780......with stop loss of 30 points tp account for the margin of error in finding the precise entry!! better traders have smaller stop losses, but rookies like me have to have it nice and wide........!!!

I'm a scalper/day trader but those of you swing trading may be interested in Market profile. I have been reading about the concept of Market profile in the morning and the concept is fascinating. I think Rob is back from the course on Saturday and we should all ask him for confirmation of going long the market after the first 60/90 mins as the concept of initial balance will help us all.....

Internet terminology of IB;
"This is the first period of a day's trading, according to Market Profile terminology. There are often orders from the day before which need to be processed at the open of the session as well as new orders for the day.

By analysing how the market behaves during this important period, one can make deductions about the likely strength/weakness of the market for the rest of the day."

Page 154 of Sir Williams book for those interested and have a copy
strongly urged to buy and read people from Sir William himself, you can email him and send him a cheque .......he is currently working on getting it back to purchase online & his website will soon be open to public consumption...!!

well anyway its getting late

So yes my strategy is long in the morning as i have multiple trend lines of support in 3 time frames and more......with 30 point stop loss the probability is in my favour!!

See charts .........

exit strategy usually is 10-20 point profit as I always trail my stop losses and market usually touches it, as you know i am very quick to take my profit before it goes to break even......

ideal exit strategy would be the kneck tie, where 20 /50 MA cross as fierce resistance 3827!!

according to IG , S1 is 3787!! worth bearing in my mind for an entry tomorrow as well............

but lets see how the first 15 minutes play out tomorrow ......

Attachments

• 3 month , 4 hr chart .png
    3 month , 4 hr chart .png
    35 KB · Views: 108
  • 2 day, 15 min chart.png
    2 day, 15 min chart.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 1 week, 1 hr chart.png
    1 week, 1 hr chart.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 108