Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tar

I do not appreciate your sarcasm.....and by the way I had a look at your journal, apparently it seems you are making only 20 pips a day, what a big joke you turned out to be....20 pips a day? lol

My dog which has leaned from me in the last 18 months is making 40-50% a day and you are still making 20 pips a day and you also having losing days....what a joke, what a joke....lol

Anyway have a nice day because I will... in advance.

Tell that to Fugz !

This is just ridiculous guys..
I've been out for a couple of hours having a wa*k and I get back to see 5 pages of dissers again.
Mods shut this down immediately as I'm feeling bullied and nobody believes anything i say anymore even though I keep on telling everyone im an expert..expert I tell you
If this continues like this im going to start another thread but elevate myself to master.
MASTER i tell you..
anyway, while I was away in the bathroom i did manage to peel, shave, poach and fry the eu to within an inch of its life screen shot attached
now please can we get back on topic...

just if somebody could remind me what that topic was exactly as I have my disciples posting complete rubbish and nobody I mean nobody is using my methods and class hasn't even begun

have a nice day everyone, I know I will :LOL:

Attachments

• eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 145
This is just ridiculous guys..
I've been out for a couple of hours having a wa*k and I get back to see 5 pages of dissers again.
Mods shut this down immediately as I'm feeling bullied and nobody believes anything i say anymore even though I keep on telling everyone im an expert..expert I tell you
If this continues like this im going to start another thread but elevate myself to master.
MASTER i tell you..
anyway, while I was away in the bathroom i did manage to peel, shave, poach and fry the eu to within an inch of its life screen shot attached
now please can we get back on topic...

just if somebody could remind me what that topic was exactly as I have my disciples posting complete rubbish and nobody I mean nobody is using my methods and class hasn't even begun

have a nice day everyone, I know I will :LOL:

Yes this is getting ridiculous , the haters don't want others to learn , i sent you a PM did you receive ?!

I thought I did accept you. Maybe you need to add me? I try to send now. Has anybody ever mastered the PM system here?

I thought I did accept you. Maybe you need to add me? I try to send now. Has anybody ever mastered the PM system here?

Ok i think i just sorted it out , can you please add me so i accept yours ?

Alright. Forget the pm stuff. Too complicated. Back to trading. Still workinjg the EU I called live in advance.
Will update in a bit.
Target has already been hit for teh day (you're welcome to go over my live calls and do the simple Maths!)

Alright. Forget the pm stuff. Too complicated. Back to trading. Still workinjg the EU I called live in advance.
Will update in a bit.
Target has already been hit for teh day (you're welcome to go over my live calls and do the simple Maths!)

I have some ideas to discuss with you can you accept pms from me :

alright. Forget the pm stuff. Too complicated. Back to trading. Still workinjg the eu i called live in advance.
Will update in a bit.
Target has already been hit for teh day (you're welcome to go over my live calls and do the simple maths!)

12:09 boom

12:09 boom

this is just too easy, and right in my time window (KT for all you non-believers)

ok time window now shut, no trading now but my next window has just opened so back in the game..Morgan did you receive the statement from a random person i picked out of thin air to demonstrate my amazing prowess?
have you been through the 21000 posts that should clarify it all up for you
if not then you will have to wade knee deep in the 10000 hours of complete and utter bullsh*** at the coal face (don't know about you guys, but if somebody had said diamond mines i'd have been more amenable to the idea, coal face really puts me off)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.