Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if it wasn't already painfully obvious taht I know how to trade (Just a bit!!! That's like saying 'the sun's a little bit warm'!), here's another live in advance call to see if I can hit my 250 pips target and call it a day.
Everyone's favourite: EU
currently 1.1275
Possible scalp shorts according to the PA below 1.1270, 69 and 67 if in one of my 'duration windows'
Possible longs above 1.1281, 83.
Stop will be just 4 pips

Tell that to Fugz

I want you each to name 3 qualities that you like about either me as a person or my trading calls I've made.
Im gona pitch in with:-
1) amazing emotional control.
Not a dammit, bugger or boohoo in sight!

2) Superb execution
200.gif

3) The third and by far most important skill. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
giphy.gif

Anyway I need to go now, the dog is taking me to the park, not red news today, stay focus and GL.

After the park I will drive my porsche ,(back in the 80s I had a porsche 911 turbo and a ferrari and a Lambo) to my 50ft yacht....I plan to sail around to every country in the world as I have been to them all and would like to visit them again.Richard Branson will embark when I pull up to Necker Island ...So back soon have a gud day ,I have already

After the park I will drive my porsche ,(back in the 80s I had a porsche 911 turbo and a ferrari and a Lambo) to my 50ft yacht....I plan to sail around to every country in the world as I have been to them all and would like to visit them again.Richard Branson will embark when I pull up to Necker Island ...So back soon have a gud day ,I have already

This is my first post here but I have been a silent follower, I want exactly to be like you, not less no more, Can I? Please?

This is my first post here but I have been a silent follower, I want exactly to be like you, not less no more, Can I? Please?
Have you compiled a journal of 35 pages?

Are you prepared for many hours at the coal face?
giphy.gif

Well lets see ..You have to be either a new member or if you are registered but have never posted ever until I started this thread then yes you can .You also have to be a member of my private website ,where we worship the god, that is Sirtugsalot.

Well lets see ..You have to be either a new member or if you are registered but have never posted ever until I started this thread then yes you can .You also have to be a member of my private website ,where we worship the god, that is Sirtugsalot.

lol

lol I am crying and I have not taken any trades.......my family can hear me, they think I am going mad.....

...//....

One more for teh dissers.
USDJPY
Currently 120.08
looking for scalpy shorts below 120.00, 99 and 97
Longs abouve 120.15, 16
this time just a 3 pip stop!

Closing 80% here at 119.72 for +28 :)

Euro is currently1.1214
I have a little range i've been monitoring.
High of the range is 1.1235
low is 1.1195
My stop will be just 5 pips!! Nice tight stop.

I'm looking for a possible long above the top of the range and a possible short below. If it chops around and breaks both levels but never gets anywhere, well.....

I'll let you know how I got on.

Closing half here at 95
+60pips
on 5 pip risk

Allow me to divert your attention to cable.
Current price. 1.5393
current price structure suggests longs of 1.5401, 02, 03. I f we can hold this leve we will be long
also, shorts beloew 1.5382, 81, 80
4 pips stop

Get ready for some more easy money, peasants

Already +16 in the bag

closed 78.75% here for +16 pips

If it's not clear by now that i'm an expert, it never will be/!

Dax is possible longs over 20, 21 and 22
short below 10, 09 and 08
4 pips stop

daxy :)

Taking 56.6% off here at 9990 for +20! :)

Was this not a live in advance call????
If not, We must be on different planets!! Bloody dissers/spoilers!
Maybe if I told you that i've got 17 years at the coal face you'd then understand that i'm an expert and thus able to make these sorts of unbelievable trades?!

now trading at 9968
closing more here for +42!! :)

Was this not live in advance call?! If not, you need specsavers. Last time I checked 09.00am is before 09.42am

Dax
rest of here at 9930 for +80 pips!! :) :)

I will post classified i.n.f.o and will take it down after 2 hours , ofcourse it is available to authorized.traders through normal.channels !

Yen will touch 119 this year

EU will touch 1.12 this month

Cable is above 1.53

Bunds may go up

Dax is bearish

GBPNZD will move 1000 pips before Christmas

Oil is cheaper than Brent

We had a black Monday last week

Morgan will walk his dog every day

Fugz will keep asking same questions .

Tar

PPND

Sirgivesanosh closes shop when he hits his target for the day. Usually the price of a family car often more when the kt sti's vd's lineup he is the best trader in the universe though and founder of the foreskin pullers

I will post classified i.n.f.o and will take it down after 2 hours , ofcourse it is available to authorized.traders through normal.channels !

Yen will touch 119 this year

EU will touch 1.12 this month

Cable is above 1.53

Bunds may go up

Dax is bearish

GBPNZD will move 1000 pips before Christmas

Oil is cheaper than Brent

We had a black Monday last week

Morgan will walk his dog every day

Fugz will keep asking same questions .

Tar

PPND

Tar

I am glad you are making about 1000 pips a day like the rest of us, Fugs says you are bluffing to prove a live call in advance is BS, could you believe it? His jealously is eating him alive, he cannot accept others being better them him, I do not think he is a disser but .....anyway the dog is taking me for a walk. WD Tar, keep it up, I believe you and that what counts.

9:16 am

currently at 166.30 :)

+180 keeping 5% for the dog .

Live in advance !

Tar

I do not appreciate your sarcasm.....and by the way I had a look at your journal, apparently it seems you are making only 20 pips a day, what a big joke you turned out to be....20 pips a day? lol

My dog which has leaned from me in the last 18 months is making 40-50% a day and you are still making 20 pips a day and you also having losing days?....what a joke, what a joke....lol

Anyway have a nice day because I will... in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.