Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
German Buxl scalp buy above 151.20 scalp sell needs below 151.00

daxy :)

I can hear you asking yourself ''How does he (me) do it!!??? Such great calls live-in advance?''
'Easy as pie' would be my answer!

Dax is possible longs over 20, 21 and 22
short below 10, 09 and 08
4 pips stop

Taking 56.6% off here at 9990 for +20! :)

Was this not a live in advance call????
If not, We must be on different planets!! Bloody dissers/spoilers!
Maybe if I told you that i've got 17 years at the coal face you'd then understand that i'm an expert and thus able to make these sorts of unbelievable trades?!

closed remaining 30% @ BE.

Now I have iterim level 1310 and 1320

Closed 70% +7 pips remaining 30%

Anyway I know I said I am the best but Sir Fish and Chips is better than me< I learned all from him, he is a genius especially when he sleeps....

llok at dax

I can hear you asking yourself ''How does he (me) do it!!??? Such great calls live-in advance?''
'Easy as pie' would be my answer!

Taking 56.6% off here at 9990 for +20! :)

Was this not a live in advance call????
If not, We must be on different planets!! Bloody dissers/spoilers!
Maybe if I told you that i've got 17 years at the coal face you'd then understand that i'm an expert and thus able to make these sorts of unbelievable trades?!

Remind me when you last time had a losing day ?

When you last time had a losing day ?

I remember it well. Oasis were in the charts with 'Wonder Wall' and I'd just got back from a boozy meeting with Sir Alan Sugar. Lost 5 pips on the day :( - wasn't fully focused....at the coal face.
Luckily back then I was only trading at £250 per pip, so it wasn't a big deal.

I do have losing trades though, Tar. We have to expect the odd loser with 4 pips stops thrown in every noe and again.
Typically 1 loser per day on about 20 trades. Once I hit my 250 pips target for the day, I start to slow down, anyway

Will Fugazsy reach +20 000 pips in Sep , i want your opinion in this ?

Will Fugazsy reach +20 000 pips in Sep , i want your opinion in this ?

Fugs will never get there, he has not the proper mind set and he eats too much pasta, said that pasta is my favourite dish after snails, learnt also that from Sir Fish and Chips..

Fugs will never get there, he has not the proper mind set and he eats too much pasta, said that pasta is my favourite dish after snails, learnt also that from Sir Fish and Chips..
wow, im amazed your feeling wernt hurt. Did you lower yourself enough to flag it?

Dax is possible longs over 20, 21 and 22
short below 10, 09 and 08
4 pips stop

now trading at 9968
closing more here for +42!! :)

Was this not live in advance call?! If not, you need specsavers. Last time I checked 09.00am is before 09.42am

Status
Not open for further replies.