Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember it well. Oasis were in the charts with 'Wonder Wall' and I'd just got back from a boozy meeting with Sir Alan Sugar. Lost 5 pips on the day :( - wasn't fully focused....at the coal face.
Luckily back then I was only trading at £250 per pip, so it wasn't a big deal.

I do have losing trades though, Tar. We have to expect the odd loser with 4 pips stops thrown in every noe and again.
Typically 1 loser per day on about 20 trades. Once I hit my 250 pips target for the day, I start to slow down, anyway

Where is Fugz ?

The odds that Barjon is not a multinic are the same as morgan to have a losing day !

live-in advance trades so far:

Euro is currently1.1214
I have a little range i've been monitoring.
High of the range is 1.1235
low is 1.1195
My stop will be just 5 pips!! Nice tight stop.

I'm looking for a possible long above the top of the range and a possible short below. If it chops around and breaks both levels but never gets anywhere, well.....

I'll let you know how I got on.

Closing half here at 95
+60pips
on 5 pip risk

Allow me to divert your attention to cable.
Current price. 1.5393
current price structure suggests longs of 1.5401, 02, 03. I f we can hold this leve we will be long
also, shorts beloew 1.5382, 81, 80
4 pips stop

Get ready for some more easy money, peasants

Already +16 in the bag

closed 78.75% here for +16 pips

If it's not clear by now that i'm an expert, it never will be/!

Dax is possible longs over 20, 21 and 22
short below 10, 09 and 08
4 pips stop

daxy :)

Taking 56.6% off here at 9990 for +20! :)

Was this not a live in advance call????
If not, We must be on different planets!! Bloody dissers/spoilers!
Maybe if I told you that i've got 17 years at the coal face you'd then understand that i'm an expert and thus able to make these sorts of unbelievable trades?!

now trading at 9968
closing more here for +42!! :)

Was this not live in advance call?! If not, you need specsavers. Last time I checked 09.00am is before 09.42am

Dax
rest of here at 9930 for +80 pips!! :) :)

dissers can say whatever they want, but I just made 100's of pips called live in advance! Can't argue with taht!
I urge you to go back and look at the calls and the instruments to confirm my genius

Closed 70% +7 pips remaining 30%

Anyway I know I said I am the best but Sir Fish and Chips is better than me< I learned all from him, he is a genius especially when he sleeps....

closed rest @ +30.

Made more than my 50 daily pips, I am bit busy today you know the dogs and the rest....But by peeling the potato I would had made 9986 pips out of this 50 pips moved, in the next post I will show how I normally do it...

Reactions: tar
closed rest @ +30.

Made more than my 50 daily pips, I am bit busy today you know the dogs and the rest....But by peeling the potato I would had made 9986 pips out of this 50 pips moved, in the next post I will show how I normally do it...

peeling is good.
If an instrument moved just one pip(forget the spread), some people would say ''well, obviously you can't make more than 1 pip''
Thing is, what some experts do, it close that position in multiple parts and then consider each transaction 1 pip.
So you can buy at 8840 for £100 per point
Close the trade at £1 at a time (£100 profit) at 8841 and then claim 100 pips.....from a 1 pip move. Amazing.

closed rest @ +30.

:LOL: At which thread you will throw these charts , should i scan all T2W threads ?

TBH, i'm quite dissapointed at the lack of praise showered upon me so far.
Have I not clearly demonstrated making 100's of pips LIVE IN ADVANCE?! Look back over the calls I made using my expert trading brain. Then compare with the chart and my posts.

I want you each to name 3 qualities that you like about either me as a person or my trading calls I've made.

closed rest @ +30.

and here is the proof in the potato (also learned from Sir Fish and Chips, can you see the connection?)

Can you see how I got in and out and I could have made 9986 out of 50 pips all showing on my historical potato?

Lol, of course Fugs will deny the clear evidence, rofl.......It does not matter ....he will never believe.....southern loser...

TBH, i'm quite dissapointed at the lack of praise showered upon me so far.
Have I not clearly demonstrated making 100's of pips LIVE IN ADVANCE?! Look back over the calls I made using my expert trading brain. Then compare with the chart and my posts.

I want you each to name 3 qualities that you like about either me as a person or my trading calls I've made.

LIKE ,sorry ran out of the quota for the day

Volkswagen scalp sell below 164.00 needs above 164.50 for scalp buys again ...

As if it wasn't already painfully obvious taht I know how to trade (Just a bit!!! That's like saying 'the sun's a little bit warm'!), here's another live in advance call to see if I can hit my 250 pips target and call it a day.
Everyone's favourite: EU
currently 1.1275
Possible scalp shorts according to the PA below 1.1270, 69 and 67 if in one of my 'duration windows'
Possible longs above 1.1281, 83.
Stop will be just 4 pips

Anyway I need to go now, the dog is taking me to the park, not red news today, stay focus and GL.

Lits area :

GU 1.5340

EU 1.1273

Dax 9981

Ftse 6092

GJ 184

Yen 120

Volkswagen 164.00

Oil 47.75

Brent 52.50

L Oreal 148

Bunds 153.00