Losing it all! (loosing)

All depends on definition of blowing an account I guess.

When I first started trading I put £500 on a spreadbet account and lost it all. Took me 6 months though and it was a small amount of the money I have so I'm not sure that counts?

I personally don't feel I will ever lose everything I have simply because I will never risk anywhere near everything I have. I hope:LOL:

I thought you said he was a great guy?

Yup I did when I did during the newbie days. I later found out the truth that I was made a fool. I foolishly tried to defend him while not knowing the truth.

I was told in a pre sales meeting by his sales assistant that the software he developed for sale cost him well over a million pounds. LOL I know now why I got boobs for brains.

Yup I did when I did during the newbie days. I later found out the truth that I was made a fool. I foolishly tried to defend him while not knowing the truth.

I was told in a pre sales meeting by his sales assistant that the software he developed for sale cost him well over a million pounds. LOL I know now why I got boobs for brains.

If you can send me a PM.

ah dont worry we have all been taken for a ride at some stage. the important thing is you recognise he was a charlatan and move on. The trading industry is full of vendors trying to take part of the newbie dollar, some of them are quite cunning. If you ask for a statement they will either scurry away or hit you with the high and mighty speech. This chap must have been really convincing though as a lot of people were defending him.