Losing it all! (loosing)

Yeah I must admit there's some good flaming in here but I have to admit I prefer when the flaming doesn't detract too much from the main point.

do you mean detracting from the main point like this.

Attachments

• bubble-butts.jpg
    bubble-butts.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 215
Eh, blowing up isn't just about risk. Let's say you get a string of losers, you let it get to you, and you keep losing.

I don't think risk has much to do with the equity curve in that event.

I blew up because:

1) I was on a loss streak with options (thus couldn't do small stakes)

2) I tried to get it back with a "sure fire" trade in which I put too much.

3) I didn't know **** about what I was doing.

It's a combination of things. It doesn't necessarily have to imply high risk.

you clearly cant read can you.

because i wanted to study economics ages ago means i said i was going to do a 60k masters at lse?

i have never denied blowing up. but a) it wasnt a high 5 figure account and b) my daddy had nothing to do with it.

i have debated studying medicine for years, so that means i said i am Mugabe's doctor?

no wonder you dont understand markets if the facts get so badly fudged in your brain.

Yes okay, Rothsy, pretend to be blinded by the satire and sarcasm. Excellent deflection strategy. You talk b0llocks mate... That was my point.

Every 8/9 months you turn up with more fertilizer. Started off you were gonna study economics at LSE, then you were a doctor in Africa, now you're lunching with top hedge funders who are telling you that day traders need to blow up cos it's Teh Sh*t! Absolute clownshoes.

The reality is you inherited money and lost it all, just like the majority of the Baghdady system mugs on here. Difference being, you did it in style - with your Bloomberg and fancy subscriptions.

Why is your blowing up different to that of the spread betters you constantly take the pi55 out of? It's in your mind mate.

Yes okay, Rothsy, pretend to be blinded by the satire and sarcasm. Excellent deflection strategy. You talk b0llocks mate... That was my point.

Every 8/9 months you turn up with more fertilizer. Started off you were gonna study economics at LSE, then you were a doctor in Africa, now you're lunching with top hedge funders who are telling you that day traders need to blow up cos it's Teh Sh*t! Absolute clownshoes.

The reality is you inherited money and lost it all, just like the majority of the Baghdady system mugs on here. Difference being, you did it in style - with your Bloomberg and fancy subscriptions.

Why is your blowing up different to that of the spread betters you constantly take the pi55 out of? It's in your mind mate.

when did i say my blow up was different? im arguing against the people who say they cant blow up lol. tard.

So who actually has lost it all? As in not having a penny in their bank account, having to sell all their assets just to cover the debts?

Or is "blowing up" just losing a trading account and re-depositing?

My market losses were not that hurtful because that was my fault but paying a thug like Mike Baghdaddy for something that one can get for free (again sort of my fault for not doing enough research) is what I will never forget in my whole life.

Unfortunately the financial market is full of frauds like Mike Bagdaddy. I am not sure why people opt for conventional bank robbery or local shop thefts when they can simply open up a trading education shop and then loot people without ever going to Jail.

There are easier and legitimate legal ways to cheat people like teaching someone to trade by promising them instant success or selling crappy automated systems.

So you bought and sold people?

If you lose everything how do you afford a flight to africa in the first place?

maybe Mugabe paid, needed a doctor quick. Conrad Murray wasn't available apparently he is doing the lethal injections in jail now. lol. runs the prison boxing team as well, got a great jab.

My market losses were not that hurtful because that was my fault but paying a thug like Mike Baghdaddy for something that one can get for free (again sort of my fault for not doing enough research) is what I will never forget in my whole life.

Unfortunately the financial market is full of frauds like Mike Bagdaddy. I am not sure why people opt for conventional bank robbery or local shop thefts when they can simply open up a trading education shop and then loot people without ever going to Jail.

There are easier and legitimate legal ways to cheat people like teaching someone to trade by promising them instant success or selling crappy automated systems.

I thought you said he was a great guy?