Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

market false set up - false fall on swissy and false spike ups on Gu and EU - not in new moves atm - will wait for clarity at half hr change as i dont want to be caught out on all 3.

11.30am - GU became a scalp sell at under 6000 - but I did not enter - as was already in a EJ scalp sell which I have now exited for 10 pips. under 132.83 I would look at scalp selling again whereas - with GU - I am too late to enter a sell atm - and therefore will wait to see if we get any bounce in this next 9 min time window

Well you're still doing it Forexmospherian. I thought I at least made a reasonable and polite request. What is it now, 15-20 posts in a row, 100's of unnecessary mentions of the word 'scalp' and 'buy mode', and I've still not seen a single call that's just entry, direction and stop that's called at the time of entry.

What a wind up.

Unsubscribed.

Well you're still doing it Forexmospherian. I thought I at least made a reasonable and polite request. What is it now, 15-20 posts in a row, 100's of unnecessary mentions of the word 'scalp' and 'buy mode', and I've still not seen a single call that's just entry, direction and stop that's called at the time of entry.

What a wind up.

Unsubscribed.
Shakone - rather than unsubscribe and miss out on the inputs from posters that treat this thread in the appropriate manner, why not use one of the standard site tools to improve your signal:noise? Utter bliss.

12.12 pm UK time - too late with GU and EU sells - nothing really grabbing my attention for a scalp - so off for lunch and back later for US session - to see if we can catch some nice moves again

See you later guys and GL

Just noticed comments from Shakone and Purple Brain - suggest you read again from first EJ forecast. Even mentioned by 2 bad trades along with times and entries and exits.

I really think you are being pedantic to the nth degree - as all know my stop sizes - ie 5 pips - all see the time and all see my comments - like scalp buy or scalp sell - which can be shortened to SS or SB if that make sit better ?

I will start another thread next week as i dont want to upset traders who have any problem etc and the thread did say - Live calls - which I have been doing along with general chat lounge which I have kept comments all to the pairs I trade.

No problem - I will move on next week and traders who have already pm me and made contact with I will keep you informed of my next thread

Meanwhile for the rest of the afternoon - on this last day of the week - I will make some more live calls and then start afresh elsewhere - and then you need not follow me and of course I would hope I can block you coming to my new thread then ;-)

Best Regards

Forexmospherian

Quick check before I go against the grain:
Is this thread for live forex/indeces calls or are futures for gold/indices welcome too?
(not keen on futures but that's all Alpari have given me).

From next week I will reduce my posts but hopefully
the live calls I post will be of better quality !
Over last 2 months I have posted nearly every trade
I have done good,average and bad (using this method).
From next week I shall only post ones I think have
strong chance of success.( It will be interesting for
me to see how my "high prob" trades perform against
my "not so sure" ones. At the end of month I shall assess if
my "high prob" are any better than "not so sure" and let u know
the outcome !

I am also going to try some very short term trades next
week but won't post them here but will let u
know if feel worth looking at very short term.

Fx Punt - you are welcome to join my new thread next week - and I will have no problem assisting you on short term trading.

I am full time and have been for approx 6 after starting currency trading 11 yrs ago. I have taken over 12k live trades with over 7000 with stops of around 5 pips - so as you might guess I know what I am doing

I appreciate many traders on this blog only want live calls every hr or so - not like every 15 mins - as they will keep getting e-mails if they dont unsubscribe.

Every day - I start around the European Open and trade to past London close with breaks every hr or so depending on volatilty

Whilst I type this I am exiting 70% of my EJ scalp buy at 22 - with the rest left in a stop in profit at 133.07. That means so far made 23 pips on this 9 min scalp and have a free trade left in place.

My RR in less than 10 mins was over 4 - so thats like another guy on this site taking a longer term trade with a 150 pip stop - needing a 600 pip win - to make the same RR as I have made in less than 10 mins

My account on just under 1% risk as gone up 4% in 10 mins - normal traders do not understand this and probably think investment trading is the way forward and 10% a month is brilliant

That unfortunately is rubbish and investment type trading over days and weeks and months is so inefficent compared to short term intraday trading - but the problem is you have to know what you are doing - and 80% of traders - cannot read price at the coal face - on the small time frames - shame

Ej- now at 133.30 - so up now 32 pips in total - just off a scalp and will move free trade part stake up to now 21 and see how it goes ;-))

Quick check before I go against the grain:
Is this thread for live forex/indeces calls or are futures for gold/indices welcome too?
(not keen on futures but that's all Alpari have given me).

I think its fine , have seen and made calls on futures in the past , don't know about other posters opinion ...

EJ - stopped out of part stake free trade at 21. - shame as still trying up and is still a scalp buy that can be held if we go over 31 and 34 now - GL

Fx Punt - you are welcome to join my new thread next week - and I will have no problem assisting you on short term trading.

I am full time and have been for approx 6 after starting currency trading 11 yrs ago. I have taken over 12k live trades with over 7000 with stops of around 5 pips - so as you might guess I know what I am doing

I appreciate many traders on this blog only want live calls every hr or so - not like every 15 mins - as they will keep getting e-mails if they dont unsubscribe.

Every day - I start around the European Open and trade to past London close with breaks every hr or so depending on volatilty

Whilst I type this I am exiting 70% of my EJ scalp buy at 22 - with the rest left in a stop in profit at 133.07. That means so far made 23 pips on this 9 min scalp and have a free trade left in place.

My RR in less than 10 mins was over 4 - so thats like another guy on this site taking a longer term trade with a 150 pip stop - needing a 600 pip win - to make the same RR as I have made in less than 10 mins

My account on just under 1% risk as gone up 4% in 10 mins - normal traders do not understand this and probably think investment trading is the way forward and 10% a month is brilliant

That unfortunately is rubbish and investment type trading over days and weeks and months is so inefficent compared to short term intraday trading - but the problem is you have to know what you are doing - and 80% of traders - cannot read price at the coal face - on the small time frames - shame

Ej- now at 133.30 - so up now 32 pips in total - just off a scalp and will move free trade part stake up to now 21 and see how it goes ;-))
I shall have a look next week.
I normally don't have much time to play with
but shall try and follow some pc ur short term posts.
Regards FX Punt