Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Morning guys - EJ teasing here - entered scalp sell at 133.02 - and exited at 05 - 3 pip loss as over 133.06 and 08 its bacK to scalp buying. Back under 97 no problem - then scalp sell again GL

EJ - 8.03am UK time and now below my initial target of 85 at 83 - so will take 70% stake off again and then lock the rest in profit at 93.

Out for 30 mins - but next hr will check out some more pairs - GL

8.50 am Uk time not back in time to exit EJ at 70 or below and only managed to take rest of scalp sell off at 81 . Shame as 66 was low and 70 was a scalp buy again but need over 93 and 96 to hold on to - so watching to see if that might happen - but in no EJ trade atm.

GU and EU seen further falls - so will be checking those pairs out next hr as well to see if we can get some nice scalp trades

EJ - key for break up higher now is 133.06 and 133.15. Coming up to hr change at 9.00 am - and we might get a push up and then will look for a scalp sell especially if we dont go over those two numbers

GU - will leave the pound alone until after important news at 9.30am time - ie in 20 mins time - and similar with EU in case that gets moved by pound reaction. I normally scalp up to 5 mins away from a news item - and GU is a scalp sell under 6003 and would look at scalp buying only over 12 and 15 - GL

9.31 am UK time - no real reaction to Pound / GU news - strange. Under 6003 i am scalp selling - but would only hold if low goes at 86/7 .

EU better scalp sell than GU - but missed entry and already under low from an hr ago. Under 3522 still a scalp sell if you want to get in - but too big a stop needed for me - so will wait for bounce and scalp sell if we stay under 3522. and I can get my stop within 5 pips

GU - out scalp sell at 94 - as that was a scalp buy price and EU - not entered as we went back over 22.

GU - only made 8 pips net and low at 90 was then a HL as well - giving credence to scalp buy

EJ - remember we need over 133.06 to get into holding scalp buys and aim for 15 -17 area. Above 133.90 we are now in the initial scalp buy mode again - but only hold the buy if we break through the 06 area stops 5 pips

GU - from 90 it was a scalp buy and it made 6004. Sorry - i missed the scalp sell again at 5999 / 6000 - but its still in force and would take it whilst we stay under 6000.

EJ - out scalp buy from 91 at 133.01 - and under 97 it became a scalp sell. Will hold scalp sell if 89 lets go .

Back over 133.03 and 07 then back into scalp buys - if that did happen

GU - still playing - got caught out with another 3 pip loss when it wnt back over 6000. I dont mind having 1- 5 pip losses and allow myself up to 6 a day - as 3 good trades easily wipes out those losses. So far up 42 pips in total - which is very poor for a Friday am .

GU over 6000 is a scalp buy - stop 5 pips and target is above 10 and if 6014 happens - hold scalp buy on

EU - well I have sold twice from 3532 and taken 4 pips on one trade and 6 pips on the other. We need under 3520 to hold any scalp sells on longer - and above 3537 we would be scalp buying for 45 and 50+

U / CHF - swissy - all set up for a scalp sell - but teasing for ages. If 9090 lets go get ready and sell on any bounce that stays under 9110 - and then once in - 5 pip stop with target under 82

Last edited:
Gu out at 6005 - for 4.2 pips net - its still in scalp buy mode - but just too slow and dont want a winning trade back in entry area - so just pull and will enter again - if it keep trying up again ;-)