Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Quick check before I go against the grain:
Is this thread for live forex/indeces calls or are futures for gold/indices welcome too?
(not keen on futures but that's all Alpari have given me).

Hi, as far as I'm aware LF wasn't bothered so long as it was posted with stops

EJ - made over 31 and 34 - ie more scalp buy points as HH's and now not getting over 43 - so exit - but only scalp sell if 29 and 27 are breached - as whilst above 29 /30 still in a scalp buy mode but would need over 43 to hold it on again for longer - if that make sense

lucky white heather trade, is that smell you are getting coming from better halfs kitchen or is 89 a spanish wine :devilish:

Lucky white heather trade my ass :p, it was a damn good trade, your just being coy:cheesy:

I hope its the former, don't like spanish!, prefer a French Red :drunk:

Out of scalp sell on EJ at 17 with 70% stake and now rest in free trade with stop in profit at 27 . target only 10 or so - as bias still upwards whilst low holds and we remain above break out at 95 /97 area GL

EJ - 11 low for now so out rest of stake at 13 and now will wait to see what happens next at my target was around 10 - but if that went then we might see 133.00 next.
We need back over 133.30 to think about holding scalp sells on etc

EJ - not in scalp buy from above 15 - but looking to sell again as long as we do not breach 33. There are lots of R from 27 to 32 - will they work or not - have not got a clue atm - but will have over half hr change window ;-))

EJ - second time it hit 16 taken off - but only got out at 173 so approx 7 pips net. Under 28 still a scalp sell - but now need under 15 to confirm it again - as market teasing - so sooner be out with profit - than get tricked ;-)

Last hour seems to have been a waste of time - - this was also peak time with overlap of European and US session. London close in 30 mins - hope we see some action again ;-))

Just on Sky Tv in the UK about currency rate fixing by Banks - I think its only the regulators who don't seem to know all the tricks they play to take money off the majority ;-)

EJ - no 30 - 28 was high - so exited at 25 - which was also a scalp sell sign - but cannot be bothered and would only enter again if 15 went and we stayed under 22 afterwards ;-0 - GL

lets try a long on dax 9023 stop -10 trg+10

Just thought I'd get in touch to see how you are making out after the recent, unhappy, thread. I'm always trying something new.Thanks for the support. When I get a promising idea I'll let you know.