Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I think you should start your own scalping thread, FM.

Such short-term calls aren't suitable for forums in general, and definitely not for this thread.

Hi Sholfield - Yes I agree I think I will start a new short term scalping thread in the forum during the new month - but meanwhile will just adhere to this threads rules -
c6ackp - your commnet -
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up - it's so true - you had the direction correct on your trade and it tried up again up to 85 and was a scalp buy from 61 or 64 - as stated earlier - shame as you would have made some positive pips there

Fx Punt - you are approx 30 pips in profit now - so well done on Aud Cad

Bot half at .9871

Boo...boo....boo!!!

Traitor! I had £10 on you going for ten losers in a row.

I was in this at 14:01 at 9906 and puked out at 15:00 at 9904 for -1 after spread after watching it go 20 pips to the good. Not a good one.

Boo...boo....boo!!!

Traitor! I had £10 on you going for ten losers in a row.

I was in this at 14:01 at 9906 and puked out at 15:00 at 9904 for -1 after spread after watching it go 20 pips to the good. Not a good one.

I really needed to break that losing run !
Was only a small position but nice not to
be stopped for a change !
As said earlier I prefer going for USD or JPY CROSS
moves.
Will see what happens with Non Farms tomorrow !

I really needed to break that losing run !
Was only a small position but nice not to
be stopped for a change !
As said earlier I prefer going for USD or JPY CROSS
moves.
Will see what happens with Non Farms tomorrow !
Good luck with NFP - it's next Friday - the 8th.

Ooops
I just assumed as it was the first Friday of month !
No mate. 3rd Friday after the reference week and the reference week is the one that has the 12th in it.

12th October was a Saturday so I'm assuming that's the start of the week for the Bureau of Labor Statistics, but it could be due to the US Gov shut down. Who knows?

Who cares?

Friday 1st of November - start of a new month - last day of the week and also Bank holiday for France and Italy - so not a normal Friday - but I hope good enough to get at least 15 intraday trades with no spiel - just entry - 5 pip stops and targets etc - prior to me one clicking into the trade ;-)

I wish you all a good one and also a great trading November - see you around opens

Sold usd jpy 97.92 with 98.20 stop.
Still have no laptop working so my levels
might be a bit out. Will check when get
to work !

EJ - Taken 70% stake off at 132.97 and the rest of stake left on with stop in profit at 88. Was looking at scalp selling if we manage to go over 133 - at about 133.03 to 05. Lets see at half hr change

EJ - at 7.36 am UK time price at 133.03 - still cannot scalp sell yet - and have 30% stake still on in now 20 pips of profit. Would exit if price drops under 97 atm

Should have sold eur jpy earlier I just sold eur usd at 63 to make eur jpy.
Really need my laptop working as its costing
Me money !

Ok my only position is short eur jpy at 132.86
With stop at 24
(I sold small more at 133.02)
Hope makes sense!

EJ - 7.50am UK time - still no made over 133.04/5 - so taken the rest of "free trade" off at 132.01 and now considering a scalp sell with 05 as the stop . Will only enter if I can get back in at 133.00 to 133.02 as need 5 pip stop - under 97 - too late and would ignore.

If entry is kind and allow me then scalp sell target - under 90 at 85 area