Kools tools for time

One more thing , See the cycle from the point trader333 chose to my ending point? Do the count and youll see why i went long there also! pefect example of a cycle within a cycle or actually 2!
tradersquestion.png

Honest guys, give it a chance . Approach it with an open mind! GO to the last 2 trading days at myptvots.com, and follow the posts on your charts and youll see some amazing calls and probably understand why! dont forget to have your 5 min charts up too tho. i use both .

Maybe I'm having a hard time finding the 'right' bars to do the count. But I'm having a hard time getting this right. When I pick two high points and count the number of bars, I come to a place where nothing really happens; i.e. not a move up or down.

What am I missing?

The reason I asked is that I am trying to (and want to) understand how it works and was not clear on why. I will try and get over to Mypivots today and see how it progresses in realtime. I think I have understood some of it but there is more especially the Price Projection aspect.

What time do you start at Mypivots ?

Paul

Honest guys, give it a chance . Approach it with an open mind! GO to the last 2 trading days at myptvots.com, and follow the posts on your charts and youll see some amazing calls and probably understand why! dont forget to have your 5 min charts up too tho. i use both .

Kool,

I am definitely giving it a chance - but can only do so by asking questions like this.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
UTB

why do you use bar A in the above chart to start your count instead of using the bar that is 5 to the left of bar A (assuming A is the first one you count)?

I understand everything else that you said about c and d...

SJZENO,because its a nearer target, and im trying to determine what happens next week not yet the week after, thats all.EVENTUALLY, ILL BE LOOKING AT THAT COUNT ALSO.

Kool,

ref your price projection - sometimes you use 2 bars to project from - if there's no significant retrace. Why not this time?

Cheers,
UTB

Ikid you not its the most powerful tool you ever have. WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN? Take a look at a monthly chart of the spx and youll see exactly when the madness ends! ps: its not oct. or nov. lol

Hi Kool,

My first post this forum. Having looked at cycles within cycles for the last two days i am dizzy. I find it easy when I know the result but harder to predict. Come on then spill the beans when do you think we will bottom and at what level, will there be a bounce beforehand, when will it end and will there be a santa rally.

Please post your predictions it will be interesting to refer to.

Cheers.

Bill

ATTN TICK, i laid it out on the us indicies forum last weekend when every one was still bullish and convinced we were heading higher! If you followed those market updates todays action was not a surprise but completly expected. Still have outstanding monthly price proj much lower.(around 777 level)

Blades, excellant question my friend. Look , the bottom line is theres no guarentee the 2 bar proj wont come to pass, but best guess is that the 2 nd bar looks to me like its retraced ,what , maybe 30% or so of the projection bar? Usually i tend to figure maybe 20% or less is not a 'significant' retracement. Of course, some times im wrong! Thats one reason i usually refer to a one bar proj like this as an 'initial' proj. to let others know a lower proj. could be working! (and besides, the 2 bar daily proj. HERE almost seems too scary to contemplate!LOL)

The above is the hourly chart posted on mypivots .com where i hang out and trade with friends

great koolblue- love your charts :) what timeframe is this - is it 1min? I know i didn't 'get it' for a while but now i can see exactly and it really is indeed 'kool' if it holds up this good even half the time!

To be honest,maam, im not sure. Its from a veteran trader who just joined our little trading family at mypivots.com es thread. i think its a 1000 tick, vol. based whatever that means! Most of the crowd there seem to use 610 tick charts and they all have them programmed for fib extentions especially at 2.618(or 261.8% on their charts) and everyone is making a lot of money! Swear to God im creating an army! Some of the guys constantly post vol spikes and some mp info that we all find useful also. Check it out!