Kools tools for time

WOW, im amazed at the mostly positive feed back im getting from everyone on my methods! Not one person has called me a kook! Ive carried these secrets around in side me for years, and only recently decided to go 'public'. If you guys like this stuff, wait till i get time enough to show you how i knew the es market 'wanted' 984, and iknew it by 10:15 friday morn! Actual price projection was 984.50 , actual high was 984!

Reactions: BSD
OMG! im not very technically orientated but my son tells me the problem is because i deleted my charts from photobucket.com the free sevice that i use to 'paste' the charts up! OMG, a whole weeks worth of work wasted! Im not sure what im going to do now ... maybe ill just retire!

Koolblue,

Do you have a copy of the charts that you posted ? If not I can help you :)

Paul

Koolblue,

Do you have a copy of the charts that you posted ? If not I can help you :)

Paul

Ah good man Paul, if you have the charts and which post they belong to then the thread can be repaired, with kool's permission of course, upload the charts indicating which post they belong to and we can do the repair, kool may not be able to do the earlier posts himself due to the post edit time limits you see.

Well, i tried system restore, hoping that would work but there still deleted from photobuket .com. DONT know what else to do! Obviously everyone has my permission to repost copy, etc any of my charts.

Well, i tried system restore, hoping that would work but there still deleted from photobuket .com. DONT know what else to do! Obviously everyone has my permission to repost copy, etc any of my charts.

System restore restores just your PC, not what is on the internet. Don't worry, hopefully our good friends here will be able to put them back :)

Thanks for trying

1F-OneMinutechartone.png

A

Am I right in thinking this applies only to double top/bottom patterns? I use time for other patterns to indicate a cycle is over and this looks like a useful approach to one I have yet to apply time to.

North , no it simply applies to tops and bottoms, not necessarily 'double tops'' or bottoms. for example in the chart above you see bar #26. count backward to bar #20, a minor peak. counting to the next good peak is bar #25 the actual price peak(as opposed to the closing peak #26). thats not like any double top ive ever seen! But if you start bar#20 as your bar#1 and count to that peak at bar#6(was bar#25)you have 6x2=12 so bar #12 (on this charts labelling it would be #31) would be the low for that cycle. thats what i meant by a short at bar #25 would be good for adecline of at least 5 bars!

I need to look t this more - however just a quick glance at this chart shows a good high before bar 1, and one between bar 1 and 13. This would look like a good cycle - and yet it doesn't seem to work.

However as prices appear to be rising in this chart fairly steadily then I would say that you wouldn't be looking for a short anyway. However bar 1 and 13 look like a reasonable double retest pattern to me. On this chart I would look at the pattern you chose and also be looking at the double top either side of 2pm.

As I say though I don't mean to criticise, and I need to look at this more. I wouldn't change my time pattern (yet) on Action/Reaction/Action patterns - which I find are 2x the time from Action Start to Mid point of the reaction - rather than high to high as you would call.

Last edited:
Spoiling the fun

Sorry guys, but cycle trading using price and time is a bit old news; buy Robert Miner's Dynamic Trading manual, everything is covered in it.
As a matter of fact, it is one of the most intelligent books I have read on the subject - and it works; no-nonsense, too. And put a few thinghs straight about Elliott Wave.
So sorry for spoiling the fun.:(
But hey, if you make money with this, by all means, go ahead!

Eduardo.

Will read. Thanks for the recommendation. Time is only starting to feature in my methods, and is something I am looking to add.

Sorry guys, but cycle trading using price and time is a bit old news; buy Robert Miner's Dynamic Trading manual, everything is covered in it.
As a matter of fact, it is one of the most intelligent books I have read on the subject - and it works; no-nonsense, too. And put a few thinghs straight about Elliott Wave.

Eduardo.

Have you read the whole thread and studied the charts?

Did Miner cover everything that has been said so far?
And your certainly not spoiling the fun. I've looked at Gann, Elliott, Gartley etc and they are fantastic at doing one thing only, showing what happened after the event!
Kool has shown a different slant and it is something I can relate to and understand.
Of course cycle trading using price and time is old news. But you don't hear it being discussed a lot.

Eduardo.

ZEPPO, im only vaguely familiar with Miners work, but i dont think its even close to the same! The innovation here is in the method ,not in dealing with price and time,as you correctly point out. Gann being the most well known of course.