jtrading and Madison Cole

images

I fail to see where the hare is actually trying to help me.

I wasnt trying to help you :LOL:

I think it should be blindingly obvious that if someone provides you with a chart, or an indicator, or even a trading forum to post at, its generally because its in their interests to do so, and definately not in yours. Nice to see you spotted that.

I wasnt trying to help you :LOL:

I think it should be blindingly obvious that if someone provides you with a chart, or an indicator, or even a trading forum to post at, its generally because its in their interests to do so, and definately not in yours. Nice to see you spotted that.

What a :devilish: little she hare you are :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anybody get the full profits from these guys yesterday at 459 pips ?? (sadly I didn't)

Ok I'm running the signals THAT I HAVE OPENED on a demo account and as at close of business Friday 10th Feb 21.00 the closed trade profit is 178 pips since first working day of Feb....

The open trades held are -23 pips as of yesterday but none significantly up or down. I placed my own stops on the trades but none have been hit to date or not anywhere near in reality.

Interesting.

Just updating the above. Entire month of February netted 623 pips for me trading the Demo.

As the demo expired I've opened another for March and midway through the month we are 192 pips to the good.

Will go Live next month at £5 a point and see where we go from there. Anyone else following these guys still ??

hi,is there anybody still using jtrading's signals? please tell me how did you deal with the usdcad trade selling at 0.9890 from last 2 weeks,I don't think it hits tp,and I see there is another NZDUSD trade this week,but how do we deal with the nzdusd trade buying at 0.8288 from last week?
thank you

Anyone else following these guys still ??

There might be a few desperate loosers* and gullible morons doing so. Anyone who isn't bone idle and has at least one functioning brain cell knows that forex signal services are a total waste of time and money.

Seriously, stop being a chump. Either put in the time and effort required and learn how to trade, or give up and save your money. This is excellent advice and is genuinely meant to help you.

*This is the required spelling on T2W.

I have used jtrading , but have now cancelled my subscription and will NOT be recommending them to anyone.
Bit late in the day i suppose but im going to have a go with this company i,ll risk 9.99 for a weeks signals yes i,ll let you know how i get on and yes i can trade before anybody has a go for using signals Lol.Stewart can u give me a heads up on what happend with you.Why you would not recommend them.Mike

j trading / madison cole

Bit late in the day i suppose but im going to have a go with this company i,ll risk 9.99 for a weeks signals yes i,ll let you know how i get on and yes i can trade before anybody has a go for using signals Lol.Stewart can u give me a heads up on what happend with you.Why you would not recommend them.Mike

Don't do it, I thought they had finished anyway. The signals they provided were not good which leads me to question the results on their website. The signals stopped suddenly as if they'd disappeared off the face of the earth. Try the one on ebay from an ebayer called islanddel for £25.00 for one month .

They were struck off by Companies House.

Well, then jungerns and sunset1 will be waiting to tout their next reincarnation :rolleyes:

So what do all the rah rah guys say? "Well, the signals were good, except all the losing ones" :LOL:

Next Thread!

Peter

Well, then jungerns and sunset1 will be waiting to tout their next reincarnation :rolleyes:

So what do all the rah rah guys say? "Well, the signals were good, except all the losing ones" :LOL:

Next Thread!

Peter

Lol,nice on,thats a good start to the day for me:LOL:.No i decided against tying them out.Mike

Next Thread!

Peter

R U Wise or otherwise