jtrading and Madison Cole

I must say this all reflects very well on trained solicitor Jamie Cooper.

Is that the 22 year old, or the 26 year old.

If he's 22, he must have been in university studying for his LLB by the time he was 15. Still, it makes you wonder where he found a spare 10,000 or so hours to work out how to capitalise on the markets !

IIRC you where the silly feckers paying 100 notes a month to pappa smurf :)

Let me give you some free advice. Dont believe everything you read on the internet, particularly on sites whose objective is to feed you to the sharks :)

You're obviously a mega troll so I for one have blocked you.

Most undesirables come unstuck sooner or later...:smart:

The t.e.c/pappa smurf thread was far more entertaining than this one though(y)

There was the mole on there for a couple of months what a lulz that was billy.
Can you guess who it was, he banned an Irish guy who had nothing to do with what was going on. :lol :lol :clap: :clap:

what a jolly good thread :D

this is what happens when dodgy vendors try it on to get stuff deleted.

Well this is what happens when the do gooders get the original thread banned.
The publicity for jtrading signals keeps rolling in whether it be good or bad it is certainly good for jtrading signals.

So Mr Andrew Douglas Gallon in wakefield and Mr Jamie Anthony Cooper in Huddersfield , with these companies as listed at Mr Jamie Anthony Cooper - free company director check. Companies House Information

Company Name Company Status
MADISON COLE ASSOCIATES LLP Active
MADISON COLE MEDIA LIMITED Active
SOMETHING CORPORATE LIMITED Dissolved
SOMETHING CORPORATE SPORTS CONSULTANTS LIMITED Dissolved
HERITAGE ROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED Dissolved
RED PARKING ENFORCEMENT LIMITED Dissolved (Director Resigned)

might not be the greatest people to do business with ?
i,m shocked , good job its all OK with the FSA, i,m sure its easy to overlook the filing of accounts when your busy making so much money

Well this is what happens when the do gooders get the original thread banned.
The publicity for jtrading signals keeps rolling in whether it be good or bad it is certainly good for jtrading signals.

i doubt that, but any publicity is good as they say, still a good thread nonetheless :D

so the bad news is they had a week with a 30 pip drawdown at some point in the last few years , the good news is they never had a member quit after takin the first month . ****in hilarious, where are these thousands of happy customers . Ah all away on the yachts for a bit of a break i suppose.

so the bad news is they had a week with a 30 pip drawdown at some point in the last few years , the good news is they never had a member quit after takin the first month . ****in hilarious, where are these thousands of happy customers . Ah all away on the yachts for a bit of a break i suppose.

In Dubai I imagine, bit choppy down in Monaco at this time of year, surprisingly chilly in the Med in Jan. suppose they'll all be back for the Grand Prix though, many pips richer.

In Dubai I imagine, bit choppy down in Monaco at this time of year, surprisingly chilly in the Med in Jan. suppose they'll all be back for the Grand Prix though, many pips richer.

Judging by their results to date probably so...:whistling

Jungerns I agree with your assumptions but there is 1 problem in my book when would you enter the trades with no stops :confused:

If this is such an excellent service as it is portrayed to be as the results prove.
Why dont members PM me with their ideas when it is the best time to enter the trades with no stops :confused:
We definately do not want this info to be put on a public forum for all to see.
Very large stops to me to make a little amount of pips profit just does not make any sense to me.
Anyone else agree and if you do what is the way forward to capitalise on the results :confused:

Anyone that gives money to a person that has been a company director of six failed businesses by the age of 21/22 and has never posted any accounts at companies house is frankly an idiot. Give up now as trading isn't for you.

Give up now as trading isn't for you.

You should be encouraging them.

The best thing they can do is liquidate all of their assets, max out the credit cards, and remortgage the house, and use it as trading capital. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed :LOL:

The markets always need more cannon fodder, so dont discourage these idiots ! and where would businesses such as t2w be withou IB fee's from losers ?

Yes the hare it is lolz,these signal services have a nasty little habit of making poor calls and using wide stops to increase the winning trade performance resluts then forget to record the loosing ones which are often at least twice the size of the winners. One signal service I joined even started a fund and then did a runner with the money.

I'm now looking into the more expensive signal services as the cheap ones just seem to be a big SCAM.

The only thing that differs is the price. Are you seriously saying that if jtrading called themselves something else and charged £250 they would be more accurate? All these signal services are a scam, give it up.

The only thing that differs is the price. Are you seriously saying that if jtrading called themselves something else and charged £250 they would be more accurate? All these signal services are a scam, give it up.

There you go again !!

Everything and everyones a scammer in your book ??

A monthly fee, which can be stopped at any time, which is low in the first place, and to date has produced results.....

And yet you get posters saying their scamming but when I have asked very politely how, then suddenly you become very quiet and go off on another tangent....

Now the response from you will be "just you wait and see" !!

I could write the script for some of you jokers !

There you go again !!

Everything and everyones a scammer in your book ??

A monthly fee, which can be stopped at any time, which is low in the first place, and to date has produced results.....

And yet you get posters saying their scamming but when I have asked very politely how, then suddenly you become very quiet and go off on another tangent....

Now the response from you will be "just you wait and see" !!

I could write the script for some of you jokers !

junjerns

I suppose it hasn't occurred to you that these naysayers maybe, just maybe, know what they are talking about. They've mostly been round the block a few times and have seen it all before.

Not that you should ever take anything you read as gospel, of course, and that includes signal providers.

jon