jtrading and Madison Cole

A monthly fee, which can be stopped at any time, which is low in the first place, and to date has produced results.....

On the basis of the little information thats been provided, its hardly a surprise that the results are positive. :LOL:

If I where you, and I'd found an edge, I'd be keeping pretty quiet about it, and milking it for all it was worth. The only circumstances in which I'd promote the service was if:

a) it didnt work but produced much needed cannon fodder, or
b) I was directly benefitting financially from doing so

:LOL:

When people lie to you , when people cant verify information they use to sell you products , when companies will not publish the address where they operate from and they are known to be unable to file basic accounts. It all adds up to a bit of a clue, but maybe you see something different. To me thats a scam the price is not a consideration.

ps i got a rolex to sell ya $12-75

When people lie to you , when people cant verify information they use to sell you products , when companies will not publish the address where they operate from and they are known to be unable to file basic accounts. It all adds up to a bit of a clue, but maybe you see something different. To me thats a scam the price is not a consideration.

ps i got a rolex to sell ya $12-75

Company being struck off + company in breach of FSA rules + previous lies about reasons for striking off + history of failed companies + contact details hidden

= fantastic investment opportunity according to some. I mean engage your brain and think about this again.

I'll report back after a month with my 9.99 pounds results.....

The least I can do...

You show them jungerms :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope I do, but not to shut up the harbingers of doom, but rather to increase my bank balance !!

This is why I'm amazed that so few will risk 9.99 pounds !!

Not one single poster has actually disputed those were real results the website reported either !!

Anyway will post end of February.

I hope I do, but not to shut up the harbingers of doom, but rather to increase my bank balance !!

This is why I'm amazed that so few will risk 9.99 pounds !!

Not one single poster has actually disputed those were real results the website reported either !!

Anyway will post end of February.

don't get hung up on just the cost of the service, you've potential losses from bad signals to factor in also, else you could be the harbinger of you very own doom. a post from the other day sums up the whole signal sellers debate nicely.

lets put it this way, the possibility of having a good signal provider is there. but to actually find a real good signal provider? now that's hard, first of all most of the player/traders that find a good strategy and good reading on the market will keep it to them selves coz thats your typical human nature, and most of the paid signal providers today are just trying to rip you off since they can't actually trade (not all of them though). another point is, never trade your OWN money based on what OTHER PEOPLE say, man its your money so you better exert enough time to learn, and trust me in the end its gonna be a win/success worth bragging about. all the best :)

regarding the website results, they could be bogus. i think most members would have realised this possibility already. but nothing like a real live forward test, good luck (y)

Last edited:
This is a A1 winning signals service I would just hope that one of you BIG TIME TRADERS would just give it a chance and try to educate us which would be the best way to trade the signals with no stops.
Surely £9.99 can not be the stumbling block.

You are nothing but a :devilish: liar :-0 :(

no, he's not, there were posts questioning the results, some went as far as to call their monthly published results bogus.

now if i recall correctly, jtrading would appear to be running wide stops or no stops on some of their trades, yes? if that the case then the accusation of bogus monthly results could be right, if they are only counting closed trades and are running losses from month to month.

and yes, it may be interesting to see what jungerns has to say on his trial. remember though that there was already 1 unhappy punter on his trial that was losing money, can't recall the member though?? was from germany?

You are nothing but a :devilish: liar :-0 :(

Well this is where T2W bears some responsibility. There was a member who reported that they had lost money using these signals but of course the entire thread was deleted thereby destroying the proof.

Well this is where T2W bears some responsibility. There was a member who reported that they had lost money using these signals but of course the entire thread was deleted thereby destroying the proof.

You are very cunning the person that quoted the loss was over a couple of days period :sneaky:
You lot are just saying that the signals are a loss over the long term with absolutely no proof to backup what you are saying.:(

You are very cunning the person that quoted the loss was over a couple of days period :sneaky:
You lot are just saying that the signals are a loss over the long term with absolutely no proof to backup what you are saying.:(

you have shown no proof that they are long term successful. but you're right, we have no proof either, just the fact they are running trades without stops says a lot though ;)

Thats very true. I'm just going over last weeks trades at the moment, and the chances are I'll have lost money every single day. I'm still way up for the month, and even if I hit absolute drawdown limits next week, I'd still be well over 10% up on the month.

Its always amusing watching how the t2w crowd react to a couple of consecutive losses. Last year I had a run of 14 consecutive losses, and didnt even realise it until 3 months after !

This trading without stops nonsense should ring a few alarm bells.

Last year I had a run of 14 consecutive losses, and didnt even realise it until 3 months after !

This trading without stops nonsense should ring a few alarm bells.

Get real 14 consecutive losses and you didnt realise until 3 months later is that meant to be a joke :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They dont say trade without stops if you are a member you will know exactly what they say :confused: