January Schneider

Get back in the hood you D*CK.

Hush yo batty grandad

[/QUOTE]You better start applying for other firms for February as from a few
lines youve written you clearly havent got a clue. [/QUOTE]

Baha ha haaa.

Bruva my aris you plonker..............[/QUOTE]

In da quiet words of virgin Mary, come again?

im gona bounce in a bit, cos i gota go out. Y dont u have sum crumpets aswell - a crumpet a day keeps da doctor away rememba that yeh boi

"Alpha Dawg",

I expect Schneider will make a special exception with you... instead of booting you off after 2 weeks, they will boot you off after 2 minutes...

Then you can get back to your ASBOs...

"Alpha Dawg",

I expect Schneider will make a special exception with you... instead of booting you off after 2 weeks, they will boot you off after 2 minutes...

Then you can get back to your ASBOs...

baha jokes
yo keep ur trousers on man, they seem to hav slipped down to da waist line, pull em back up to da nipple area.

y u all talkin bout crumpets

You won't survive the training month there talking like that...

I beg your pardon?
I am quite simply appalled at this bicker and tomfoolery that has been taken up by you old folks.
I reject, renounce, repudiate and totally dismiss this unfair, immoral, unethical and downright silly gossip.

ye boi check dat bable for a luagh

Actually with your level of retardation/weirdness/split personality disorder/eccentricity/'insert whatever here' you should fit right in...

It's nice to see your keyboard really isn't missing the shift, period and comma keys and your spell checker is working too...

Good luck...