Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ resistance was a zone actually at 828 to 808 - one needs to draw it properly - it helps!

AU - now back in 8800 land again - scalp buy started at 97 - but missed it whilst eating a tuna mayo sarnie - must focus ;-)

i;ll be looking out for that - a lot of selling came in at 14 - suggesting big boys said "ok - thats enough!"

if you look on the hourly chart that is now easy to see - but it all starts on the lower (much lower) timeframes - who'd have thought

yep - if i'd have taken most off at 7 pips today I'd be up 35-40 pips easily so far - could've - should've - would've

if you look on the hourly chart that is now easy to see - but it all starts on the lower (much lower) timeframes - who'd have thought

You are correct - the 30 / 60 min etc - it easy to spot when its started - but every move starts with a top or bottom of some type ( interim normally) and if you can spot them off the small frames - they can be the safest trades to take - even though they might be against the flow of the last few hrs movements

and thats starting "late" - not easy to get up over here at 1.30am ready for the 2am european open - and it gets worse once the clocks go forward as Ecuador is on same time all year round

I think on the UJ unless it gets under say 77 and 74 - it could still do a crafty turn back up this hr .

Will be watching as planning to get back trading some other pairs over next 2 hrs

and thats starting "late" - not easy to get up over here at 1.30am ready for the 2am european open - and it gets worse once the clocks go forward as Ecuador is on same time all year round

I think some good times for you might be - your time 7.30 am to 11 am - i prefer the European session - but some days I do make more pips in those times

short again on uj at 85 - on 1 minute chart it looks at though it is on pre-breakout to downside - less and less power on the buying side
looks to me like it can break below todays low

edit:- should say breakout (below) of the 80 level

Last edited:
short again on uj at 85 - on 1 minute chart it looks at though it is on pre-breakout to downside - less and less power on the buying side
looks to me like it can break below todays low

I would only scalp buy it at 88 and 92

under those prices agree might try lower again

Status
Not open for further replies.