Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - still in down mode - but needs to test low of 137.35 again to think of m,ore sells - above 46 I can scalp buy and hold on at 64 and 68

how are those bacon sarnies Pete - BLTs with mayonnaise?
I'm on early morning coffee and toast with Guava jam

Just arrived back for about 30 mins

UJ - needs under 101.53 low for more falls - it is bearish today - but about time we had a bounce back up after a 70 pip drop today. Amy bounces should stay under 102 05 I reckon

Dont normally scalp it but presently a scalp buy above 71 needing 86 and 92 to hold on for a bigger bounce

Notice first scalp buy was about 105 mins ago and then another from approx half hr time window and hr ago

U J chart attached

Not listed all the clues but HL - time window and the support area etc

See chart and of course my LR's on a 1 min

Hope this helps

Attachments

• UJ - 030214.JPG
    UJ - 030214.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 93
For this hour time window - AU as stopped at 8793 and 96 became a scalp buy - but need back over 8803 to hold a scalp buy on for longer

U J chart attached

Not listed all the clues but HL - time window and the support area etc

See chart and of course my LR's on a 1 min

Hope this helps

yes many thanks - I think the earliest that you could have got in would be at 72 - but'd have to have been pretty prescient to get that - maybe a Joe Ross hook gets you in slightly above?

noticed that dotted red crossed red

cashed out for 10 pips on UJ as price came back to previous resisitance - I'll give myself some kudos for a good entry and good target.

yes many thanks - I think the earliest that you could have got in would be at 72 - but'd have to have been pretty prescient to get that - maybe a Joe Ross hook gets you in slightly above?

noticed that dotted red crossed red

I have not taken the UJ trade - regret it now - as was in EJ - but I do need my tick chart or 1min for entries

I really do find the 3 and 5 min charts slow for entries - but OK once in the trades

Status
Not open for further replies.