Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope - got out at BE - should have taken some profit

big change on the 15 minute mark - as sometimes happens - right?

Last edited:
Difficult here Steve on UJ - 14 high for now and above 03 still scalp buy bullish - but now thinking it might post a LH at say 11 or 12 ??

As long as we stay above 03 you could be still on for your targets

Last edited:
UJ not looking so good now - shame - any time you get a high or quick move up - it is possible to scalp sell 3- 4 pips below the high for a pullback - we needed that pullback to stay above 03 - and now its a case will 96 hold it ??

i;ll be looking out for that - a lot of selling came in at 14 - suggesting big boys said "ok - thats enough!"

nope - got out at BE - should have taken some profit

big change on the 15 minute mark - as sometimes happens - right?

I bet you can see why I scalp both ways now - and once up over 7 pips - will grab part profits unless I think its still got plenty of legs

UJ not looking so good now - shame - any time you get a high or quick move up - it is possible to scalp sell 3- 4 pips below the high for a pullback - we needed that pullback to stay above 03 - and now its a case will 96 hold it ??

I'm supposing you must get confluence at a resistance level otherwise how to know where the high is? Plus LRs crossing over?

I'm supposing you must get confluence at a resistance level otherwise how to know where the high is? Plus LRs crossing over?

Yes and you were correct about the 15 mins past - outside the time windows but still used in this case.

If yiu notice w e had a few mins up above say 05 and that quick move for the UJ was false to get bulls in really.

Then as you say - a confluence at a R along with LRs over at 11/12 - still thought the scalp sell would only be worth say 5 -7 pips and not 16 + so far - but not in it

GU and AU just muddling around in no-man's land

EJ fell a bit in synch with UJ

Its mid day tease indecision time - waiting for the US to come on board and with not much news and many pairs in the BT areas

Hopefully next hr will start things rolling again

quick 8 pips

but must mention there were 2 x 2 pip losses in there too

I'm above break even ( big deal) but will review all trades later

best trades are all based on static S/R for me today

Status
Not open for further replies.