ICC Forex System testing

€$ sell signal there, but how can you trust it with the bigwigs still waffling in Berlin?

Trichet brings the markets to a halt with his super-powered, invisible, Boredom-Inducer Ray

buying AUDJPY right now is about the only trade I spy at the moment... everything else is stuck in the Greek mud

cable sell signal there, but it's all slow-motion, like trading in the evening

Merkel's up in a couple of minutes - maybe some fireworks to end the day with

still shadow boxing - only real opportunities seem to be AUD/CAD vs the Yen

buying AUDJPY right now is about the only trade I spy at the moment... everything else is stuck in the Greek mud

Here's how that turned out - about +40pips

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 137
I don't believe it - S&P just did it again, this time to Spain. Why didn't they just announce that yesterday with the other two?

No EOD report today, as I wasn't trading the ICC system given the expected dodgy conditions. Turned out not to be as volatile as I was expecting, so I tried some "Freestyle" trades in various markets, and only managed to prove to myself that I need to stick to a system to have any chance of being profitable.
I ended up losing 36 pips in total, which illustrates how crap I can still be at applying what I think I've learned over the years.

£¥ bought
cable looks a possibility too, but I don't think sterling's quite strong enough to take two long positions

still seems to be slow-motion today - my indicators are telling me €¥ should be soaring but it's having trouble even getting airborne

still seems to be slow-motion today - my indicators are telling me €¥ should be soaring but it's having trouble even getting airborne

both € trades closed for a total of -22, and currently down 47 on the morning, and really not sure what's happening... just perfectly wrong conditions for this system I guess

both € trades closed for a total of -22, and currently down 47 on the morning, and really not sure what's happening... just perfectly wrong conditions for this system I guess

1 minute later €$ bounces back into profit of course!