Fx Demo Testing System

moe

come join the fun as i test a new system that ive built, this system works with gbp/usd pair and spot gold, i will be posting my account statement as i make the trades, if you have any questions fell free to post them in here, a little about myself, i been trading forex since 2004 had a few ups and downs but i made threw the rough times, i have since become a very good traders and one of my things i like to do in my spare time is build systems and test them out, and this is one of those systems that im goona test before i go live with it, you guys and gals can see for yourself, heres my statement.

Last edited:
:clap: t/p got hit, see below
IKON demo does expire, i had probelms with demo shutting down in the pass, i trade on currenex platform thru pfgbest so i can't use them for demo, can anyone suggest a good mt-4 who's demo does not expire.

where looking for 50% return on our account or more this week, thats what this system is about, homerun trades :clap: don't forget to check out my thread in the journal section.

Last edited:
here's where the system stands today, see statement below

Last edited:
i will start back posting in this thread, i was posting all my trades in the journal section.

this system is about getting those high% trades, so you wont see me making a 1,000 trades just to get 1% return what you will see is me making 1-5 trades per week and getting 10-50% return in that week, if this system hold true you will see big returns in a short period of time, lets give it a little more time and see what happens.

again this is where we stand today, as you can see we made some nice returns in just a few weeks.

Last edited:
all of my signals come at 5pm n.y. time, thats when i either make a trade, close a trade or add to a trade, so you can see all my updates at this time, 5pm est.

mabe a select few can get together and trade this system together.

i gots to go i will be posting at 5pm est today to see what signal the system give me. be back later

b.t.w. binoy1 i was born in newark, new jersey and raise in east orange, new jersey.