Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 6 Months

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 1 year

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
t/p got hit :clap: see statement below

Nice trade.

What exactly were your confirmations for entry? You got 3 pages of trades but zero clarification for your actions. Not very interesting.

Last edited:
Nice trade.

What exactly were your confirmations for entry? You got 3 pages of trades but zero clarification for your actions. Not very interesting.
ok, im sorry if i confuse anyone, here's a little bit about the system, all of my trading systems that i have build is base on using no charts and this systems is no diffrent, i use a pivot point calculator, and i use end of day data, open,high,low and close price, after i enter these numbers in the calculator then i go to the written rules that i have come up with to determain if i am buying or selling, theres a whole lot written rules, once i see that the system is working to my liking i will publish the rules, believe me if you see the rules it will confuse you and just to explain to you the rules will take a lot of time, more complicated then you think, it is will be easy if i was using charts, charts confuse me.

you can follow along every day at 5pm n.y. time, this is when i get my signals and post my entry and exit trades.

there is no clear sign where this pair is going, we will take what the market gives us.

GBPUSD broke below 1.4394 support and reaches as low as 1.4232 level. Deeper decline is still possible to 1.4100 later today. Initial resistance is at the falling trend line on 4-hour chart, above the trend line resistance will signify that the the fall from 1.4779 has completed and rebound towards 1.4600 could be seen to follow.

lets see if we can get this account to 100k this week.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    27.1 KB · Views: 304
* EUR/USD: Looking for prices to move between
1.3143 and 1.3724. The EUR/USD closed down
during Friday's session. This pair is moving sideways
and has a negative bias at this time.

* USD/JPY: Looking for prices to move between
96.20 and 99.63. The USD/JPY closed down
for Friday's session. This pair is moving sideways
and does not have a bias at this time.

* GBP/USD: Looking for this pair to move between
1.4097 and 1.4643. The GBP/USD closed down for
Friday's session. This pair is moving sideways and
has a negative bias at this time.

* USD/CHF: Looking for this pair to move between
1.1118 and 1.1573. The USD/CHF closed up during
Friday's session. This pair is moving sideways and
has a positive bias at this time.

so far don't look like the market has come inline with the system, so any signal we get will be a waek one, we have a choice to trade smaller lot or to hold off on our trade and wait to see if the market comes inline with the system, if market don't come in line with the system we will sit out for the week, remeber where looking for trade set-ups that have a high % of being a winner, not to be trading just to be trading. be back at 5pm n.y. time.

looking to take a small long at 5pm est, nothing is't 100% confirm like last week, we have about a 60-40 win % on this trade, so we will take it, i will post account statement when i take the trade.

ok we took a small long on this trade, confirmation was only 60-40 on this trade, so we wont take any big risk to our profit we made last week, heres the account statement. :clap:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    27.5 KB · Views: 302
Is that on gold or gbp/usd? I'd like to track it.
i will no longer be tracking gold with this account because i went live with my gold account, i was just missing to much money on demo so i went live with that account.

ok we took a small long on this trade, confirmation was only 60-40 on this trade, so we wont take any big risk to our profit we made last week, heres the account statement. :clap:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    27.5 KB · Views: 301
GBPUSD Analysis.

GBPUSD might be forming a short term cycle bottom at 1.4110 on 4-hour chart. Near term resistance is at the falling trend line and key resistance is located at 1.4360, a break above this level will confirm the cycle bottom and then further rally could be seen to 1.4500-1.4550 area. Initial support is at 1.4110, only fall below this level will signal deeper decline to 1.3800 zone.

Last edited:
open trade gbp/usd:

long at 1.4267
s/l 1.4150
t/p 1.4603

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    27.5 KB · Views: 330
open trade gbp/usd:

long at 1.4267
s/l 1.4150
t/p 1.4603

GBPUSD pulls back to 1.4110 level, suggesting that a cycle top has been formed at 1.4779 on daily chart. Consolidation in a range between 1.3900 and 1.4779 would more likely be seen. However, one more rise is still possible after consolidation, and a break above 1.4779 level will signal further rally to 1.5300 zone.

For long term analysis, GBPUSD has formed a cycle bottom at 1.3503 level on weekly chart. Further rise to 1.5300-1.5400 area to reach the next cycle top is possible.

euro is about to open, london in about 1 hour, lets see if she continue to drop or rebound back to the up side.