I Quit...!

first excuse is suspicious. Second is almost a total cover up.

My view on it is that those who make SOME money big it up and offer courses/seminars/systems. Those that make horrendous amounts keep very quiet and remain anonymous to avoid attention.

Your saying the above is akin to Darren Winters or Vince Stanzione saying they are giving up the markets after having made their millions to pursue other business interests. Why can't you say:

1) I haven't been making much money from my coaching and it's not rewarding enough
2) I haven't been making much money from the markets for what I put in because either I don't have it in me, or I can't be bother to go through what you need to go through

at least that would be honest......
This speaks volumes about your priorities in life and personal character in general.

You should really have a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror before it's too late.

Cheers,
PKFFW

Hi All,

As many of you will know, I have been a member of this board for a number of years whilst operating as a full-time trader and trading coach. I do hope that during that time the users of T2W have found my contributions useful and informative.

After trading for 7 years and coaching for 2 years, I have decided to cease the operation of my mentoring business and retire from these boards for good. No doubt there will be a certain amount of speculation as to my reasons for this (both positive and negative), but the truth is, I simply am not getting much enjoyment from either coaching or trading itself anymore.

The general theme of the financial markets has lost its shine and appeal for me over the years, and I have decided to pursue other business activities that I have developed over the years that now hold a greater passion for me. Regular users of this board will have seen my input on T2W decline during the past 12 months as other interests have taken priority in my life.

I would like to thank everyone for their time and effort on all the threads that I've been involved in, and genuinely wish you all the very best in your trading endeavours.

Thank you, Goodbye and Good Luck

Damian

Whatever the reasons and whatever other people might say, there's more to life than money.

I didn't engage in much discussion with you, and I didn't follow much of your posts to be honest, but good luck anyway.

This speaks volumes about your priorities in life and personal character in general.

You should really have a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror before it's too late.

Cheers,
PKFFW

Come on PKFFW, what are you referring to exactly? Like I said before, there's very little to get you going.

My "priorities in life and personal character" you say? Next thing you'll be talking about is Karma and all that crap. You know nothing about my character, dear boy. Nothing at all. And yet you persist in misinterpreting the context of what I say as if you have a personal vendetta against me.

I hate to admit the blindingly obvious to you, but if you can't make money in this game, you can't continue to be in it, unless you are a masochist and like losing money year after year after year after . . never making it, and all the frustrations and angers builds up over time.

The really nasty thing about this game, unlike other professions, is that you could poison yourself for years, believing you will eventually make it. Unlike other professions where you have a measure of gauging progress and possibility of success, here probability and other factors can play tricks with your mind, which continues the cycle.

Come on PKFFW, what are you referring to exactly? Like I said before, there's very little to get you going.

My "priorities in life and personal character" you say? Next thing you'll be talking about is Karma and all that crap. You know nothing about my character, dear boy. Nothing at all. And yet you persist in misinterpreting the context of what I say as if you have a personal vendetta against me.
I have not misinterpreted anything.

You have, in a round about way, called Damian a liar. Claiming his reasons for leaving are false. This based on nothing but your own personal opinion that if someone were making money from trading they would never leave it.

That tells alot about your character.
temptrader said:
I hate to admit the blindingly obvious to you, but if you can't make money in this game, you can't continue to be in it, unless you are a masochist and like losing money year after year after year after . . never making it, and all the frustrations and angers builds up over time.
Firstly, your unprovoked personal attack on Damian shows just how much frustration and anger must have already built up in you.

Secondly you seem to be suggesting that since you can't stay in the game if you aren't making money then it must follow that if you are making money there is no possible reason to leave.

This circular logic is flawed. It shows only that your sole priority is the pursuit of money. There is nothing wrong with that. It just isn't the sole priority of every other person on the planet.

To suggest someone is lying because their priorities are not the same as yours also says much about your character.
temptrader said:
The really nasty thing about this game, unlike other professions, is that you could poison yourself for years, believing you will eventually make it. Unlike other professions where you have a measure of gauging progress and possibility of success, here probability and other factors can play tricks with your mind, which continues the cycle.
There are plenty of ways of gauging progress and the possibility of success in this game. That you can't think of any shows only that you have no ability to analyse your own performance and judge whether you are improving or not. It does not constitute proof there is no such way.

Cheers,
PKFFW

here we go again. Why doesn't Damian come forward, I'm sure we'd all love to know.:rolleyes:

In case you are wondering, I would not call that a personal attack. YOU call it a personal attack. In point of fact, as one poster noted, why did he bother to make the announcement? Why did FW bother to make his, and let you people attack New_Trader as well?

Who's talking about priorities? Maybe we should be talking about agendas.:rolleyes::whistling

PKFFW said:
says much about your character

so this is a popularity contest is it? We're trying to convince the public that we are nice guys, good people, because we are after reputation points?:rolleyes: What's your agenda in all this I ask?

In case you don't know, when you can trade consistently and profitably, things get lightened up for you, and you sleep better, feel better, it's almost serene. If all you are doing is slowly losing money that puts you in a long winded emotional strain, building up to a lot of anger and frustration. I've been through both, and I much prefer the former, and that is why I made the comments I made.

Maybe he just fell out of love with trading. Doesn't mean he cant go off and try other things with the option of coming back to it, assuming he knows how to trade.

Maybe because he has done as this thread says and quit.

Paul

yes and I am in agreement there. but then again, like the rest of us, he has bills to pay. and if the market is not able to pay them, he will act like any reasonable human being and try something else.

I am not implying anything that follows: would anyone honestly think that if they went up to Darren Winters or Vince Stanzione they would say "I can't really trade but am making a fortune selling courses to gullible people"?

hmm Is the FBI gonna bust in !! Has a David Karesh type joined here recently or something ? Anyone been in a cult before ?

LOL wait til they find out members get Air miles to their reps. They be back! hmm yes the first BB to give AIR MILES to is members ??? :) I Reckon ol Stavross (whatever his name is) at Easy jet might go for it......

Last edited:
LOL wait til they find out members get Air miles to their reps. They be back! hmm yes the first BB to give AIR MILES to is members ??? :)

i think the only way you should be able to get out of here is proof of death

not suggesting murdering any members you want to see the back off, just think these guys are getting out abit easily that's all, the door on my cell seems to be firmly locked

Last edited:
i think the only way you should be able to get out of here is proof of death

not suggesting murdering any members you want to see the back off, just think these guys are getting out abit easily that's all, the door on my cell seems to be firmly locked

yah, CV's idea did have some mileage in it I thought. "walk the plank" or something, I dunno, or a bit like Logans Run, members can send them off to the Carousel , complete with spandex outfits.

here we go again. Why doesn't Damian come forward, I'm sure we'd all love to know.:rolleyes:
Maybe he has quit as he stated. Maybe he doesn't feel the need to defend himself against you.
temptrader said:
In case you are wondering, I would not call that a personal attack. YOU call it a personal attack.
That you do not see calling someone a liar, for no other reason than their priorities are not the same as yours, as a personal attack once again says alot about your character as a person.
temptrader said:
In point of fact, as one poster noted, why did he bother to make the announcement? Why did FW bother to make his, and let you people attack New_Trader as well?
I have not attacked n_t.

Why did FW and Damian make the announcements they did? It could be for any number of reasons. Why they did what they did does not give you any right to personally attack them.
temptrader said:
Who's talking about priorities? Maybe we should be talking about agendas.:rolleyes::whistling
I am talking about priorities. I thought that would be obvious even to you.
temptrader said:
so this is a popularity contest is it? We're trying to convince the public that we are nice guys, good people, because we are after reputation points?:rolleyes: What's your agenda in all this I ask?
That you see popularity and rep points as the only reason to act in a civilised manner on a BB once again says alot about your character as a person.

What is my agenda? Only to point out the attrocious way you have acted in personally attacking Damian for no other reason that you can't believe he might have different priorities to you.
temptrader said:
In case you don't know, when you can trade consistently and profitably, things get lightened up for you, and you sleep better, feel better, it's almost serene. If all you are doing is slowly losing money that puts you in a long winded emotional strain, building up to a lot of anger and frustration.
That may very well be the case.
temptrader said:
I've been through both, and I much prefer the former, and that is why I made the comments I made.
The comments you made had nothing to do with the sereness or otherwise of profitable trading. They had to do with your disbelief in what Damian had to say. Your comments spoke only of how you did not believe Damian would leave trading for the reasons he gave. Your comments spoke only of the fact that you believe anyone making money trading would never leave it and therefore anyone claiming to be profitable and then leaving trading must be lying.

Cheers,
PKFFW