I want to quit my job so I can stare at blinking numbers every day

The other side of this is that if you don't have to make any money for a long time then this would be an excellent time in your life to volunteer and help some charities make the world a better place....I look forward to the time when I am financially secure and I can spend 90% of my time helping out charities............

jahdave nice spoken i like that way of thinking as i think the same

jahdave nice spoken i like that way of thinking as i think the same

Borlorks. If you make it trading as any welshman you will be putting yer hard earned money behind the bar and up some tasty Cardiff streetwalker.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistling

Thought I'd give an update. Started this thread April 3rd when thoughts of quitting my job were really coming to the fore.
September 15th today and what has changed? I did quit, I did get a job at the start of August behind a local bar, and I devote my considerable spare time to studying one particular futures market with a view to making myself rich.

Best of luck Spearchew.

So again, I wish you luck. You're not going to starve. But I don't think it's going to be easy either. I neither agree with NVP's guarantee that you will find new ideas and avenues eventually nor willmoss's statement that you will regret it for the rest of your life - I think the reality is likely to be somewhere inbetween.

Well, if you can really sustain your self, then quit your job. But you still need some other way you earn money.

Thought I'd give an update. Started this thread April 3rd when thoughts of quitting my job were really coming to the fore.
September 15th today and what has changed? I did quit, I did get a job at the start of August behind a local bar, and I devote my considerable spare time to studying one particular futures market with a view to making myself rich.

And well done you:D:D:D
My only advice is that now you have a job behind a bar :cool::cool: start the day by drinking everything on the top shelf, :cool::cool: then and only then will you have the correct mental state to TRADE:whistle:whistling