How tard can it be?

I wonder if they're going to ram the ftse up 40 points into the close AGAIN. Despite whats going on with the pound (if that makes any difference?).

I hope not.

£ is holding it back all day, not even benefiting from oil :cheesy:

I've been battling hard to get rid of some toxic FTSE shorts today, and am actually UP £37 :whistling , still its better than a loss.

Attachments

• 10Apr.png
    10Apr.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 147
:mad:

I'm rapidly trying to load up on ftse shorts. :LOL:

How tard can it be?

Warfare likely to be good for banks, oil, R&D and defense and as pound falls I reckon FTSE anomalies will make it fly.

I always find it very tough trading FTSE but your doing a fab job of it! (y)

Having read through the threads, I'm not at all sure that this lark is for me, still, I am still doing a few trades so I'll keep posting them until told to **** off.

Currently Long EURGBP @ .8537 TP .8551

Closed out @ BE - sheer boredom

Theyve managed to paint a green 1 minute candle on the dow in the last hour, and a green 5 minute, next comes the green 15 minute and then the fun starts.

Account £845 up £36 on the day but managed to unload some bad ftse shorts and that includes weekend rollover costs (bloody thieving b@stards).

I am now Long Dow and short ftse into Yellen and earnings, what could go wrong? :whistling

This is the kind of cr@p you have to deal with when your using a bucketshop.

The Blue line is my entry! Will they post a price that puts me in profit, will they f...

Attachments

• Sh1t.png
    Sh1t.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 135
How long can this go on. Make your mind up guys!

Attachments

• Dow.png
    Dow.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 139
Hair raising day yesterday but I managed to make on last nights Dow long AND the ftse short :devilish:

Attachments

• 11over.png
    11over.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 133
FTSE down 15 in the pre market, my shorts are nearly in the money, market opens and it shoots up 22 points. They are really p1ssing me off now! :rolleyes:

At some point you would think going long ftse would be the right option. :)

My advice for spanking the ftse.

Attachments

• FTSEpaddle.jpg
    FTSEpaddle.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 133