How tard can it be?

Some little scamp has chastised me for not posting my trades since 9:57am this morning (on another thread no less) :rolleyes:, its almost like they want me to fail. Still that's just how some people are, standing on the sidelines sneering instead of joining in the fun.

So, sorry to disappoint but here they are.

Current balance £780.

Am I carrying a 'paper loss', yes, but I've already said that.

Come on, join in and have some fun. :clover:

Attachments

• 07Aprpm.png
    07Aprpm.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 136
Some little scamp has chastised me for not posting my trades since 9:57am this morning (on another thread no less) :rolleyes:, its almost like they want me to fail. Still that's just how some people are, standing on the sidelines sneering instead of joining in the fun.

So, sorry to disappoint but here they are.

Current balance £780.

Am I carrying a 'paper loss', yes, but I've already said that.

Come on, join in and have some fun. :clover:

Not at all, just missed it. It's your money Postman.

I note a lot of small point winners and now a 'paper loss' of more than a couple of points. Now if you were a new trader that would be a common mistake, I am sure as an experienced trader it must be part of your plan.

Each to their own I guess. I won't clog up your thread.

FTSE @ 7351

Bit disappointing. Would have preferred to see 7400. Always some party pooper somewhere dampening spirits.

Now let's have a luuk @ SPX... Timing is a little off but what the heck. ;)

Final update.

Account showing £809.77 after 1 week.

Have a good weekend all.

Attachments

• 07AprFin.png
    07AprFin.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 150
Thanks for these links. I wasn't aware of just how much fun folk have had in the past.

Having read through the threads, I'm not at all sure that this lark is for me, still, I am still doing a few trades so I'll keep posting them until told to **** off.

Currently Long EURGBP @ .8537 TP .8551

Just in case anyone missed the previous fun and games.

Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spr...-bucketshop-free-100-account.html#post1839688

Spank the bucketshop with another free £100 account
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spr...hop-another-free-100-account.html#post2208374

Thanks for these links. I wasn't aware of just how much fun folk have had in the past.

Having read through the threads, I'm not at all sure that this lark is for me, still, I am still doing a few trades so I'll keep posting them until told to **** off.

Currently Long EURGBP @ .8537 TP .8551

As you can see CV is the one to beat! He's been a bit quiet on this thread (thank goodness). :)

Well GBP has gone from 12365 to 12405 this morning and the ftse simply refuses to drop.
The dax has fallen 60 from the open and has started to go back up again so I'm guessing my ftse shorts are staying wet for a while now.
Not going to be posting much today.

I wonder if they're going to ram the ftse up 40 points into the close AGAIN. Despite whats going on with the pound (if that makes any difference?).

I hope not.